Wonderful news!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Bob!!!! But once again, that is the same thing I just went through. It was explained to me that the tech and other cardio looking at the previous echo was over estimating the size and measuring it wrong. I was not told about a dacron graft though, it was explained to me that the root that was replaced is thicker than the native root. So once it was measured correctly, it turns out that my aortic root is 3.5.

But I do think we need to continue the Miller Lite and Coors Light workout plan. It seems to be helping in our case.

Congrats Bob!!!! But once again, that is the same thing I just went through. It was explained to me that the tech and other cardio looking at the previous echo was over estimating the size and measuring it wrong. I was not told about a dacron graft though, it was explained to me that the root that was replaced is thicker than the native root. So once it was measured correctly, it turns out that my aortic root is 3.5.

But I do think we need to continue the Miller Lite and Coors Light workout plan. It seems to be helping in our case.

LOL! Absolutely, our workout plans are working. Continue lifting! :D

Besides that, I guess the lesson is we need to get echo/scan results to someone familiar with the Freestyle dimensions before we let some cardio staff get us all jittery. I am not really mad at them for taking seriously what looked like a serious problem. I am just grateful my surgeon was willing to take a close look.

BOB!!!!

That IS AWESOME news ... CONGRATULATIONS!

Too bad your Cardinals didn't give you equally good news...... ;)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...radio show, Dec 09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The tables finally turned" ... Randy Travis / Carrie Underwood ... 'I Told You So'

BOB!!!!

That IS AWESOME news ... CONGRATULATIONS!

Too bad your Cardinals didn't give you equally good news...... ;)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...radio show, Dec 09
"The tables finally turned" ... Randy Travis / Carrie Underwood ... 'I Told You So'

Ack! Had to rub it in didn't you, Cubbies fan? :p The problem was that Matt Holliday was counting all of his money out in left field when that potential third out was hit out his way. Next he'll sign with the Yankees for even more money. Maybe they will buy a million dollar peach basket for him to catch fly balls in. :D

Seriously, thanks for the good wishes, Cort. Have missed your posts while you have been on th road.

Ack! Had to rub it in didn't you, Cubbies fan?

Hey hey hey ... YOU asked about that on Facebook ... so, I was just trying to oblige you ;). lol

Superbob said:
The problem was that Matt Holliday was counting all of his money out in left field when that potential third out was hit out his way. Next he'll sign with the Yankees for even more money. Maybe they will buy a million dollar peach basket for him to catch fly balls in. :D

LOL! Maybe they will ;). I could NOT believe that play. Matt H is a better player than that. But, ya know ... your Cardinals sure did their best to impersonate my Cubs. So, I guess we'll have to sue your team :)!

Superbob said:
Seriously, thanks for the good wishes, Cort. Have missed your posts while you have been on th road.

*nods*

You are welcome. And, thank you ... though, I've been home for 2 months ... just not feeling good enough to get online much.....

*sighs*

Can't really explain it :(.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...drive south, Nov 09
"Spare me your freaking dirty looks" ... Katy Perry ... 'Waking Up In Vegas'

After having read the posts on Cooker's throwdown today with everyone pointing the finger at your good news as the reason for food binges - I had to come find out what all the fuss was about!

This is excellent news Bob and I'm so happy for you. It might well be worth those extra pounds some people found. :)

All the best,

Rhena

Well,Bina said it.."Woo-Hoo!!".
I know the relief you must feel--what a great birthday present:)

Latest posts

Back