Woke up sick

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangebrittainy

I have a great child, He has very much enjoyed sitting with me on the couch while I cat nap. He brought me a second comforter and tried to give me lots of kisses, which sadly I have to divert to the top of my head. I am not sure what is wrong. I noticed a very mild stuffy nose a few days ago but nothing was happening so I figured it was allergies (can't afford the meds right now been out over a week this one doesn't have a name brand I can use yet.) This morning I struggled to wake up and had a pretty painful sore throat and no appetite. I have been cold all day and spend most of it in two thick comforters. I hope I get over this quickly.

Headed over to the ACT board to see what is safe to take with warfarin.

Sorry to hear you are sick. I had the really bad sore throat and cold about a month ago. Still a bit tough at 2 months post op. I was lucky to get over it without going to the doctor. There are not many things to take over the counter. Coricedin is one the pharmacy said I could take. Just watch you don't get bronchitits or a sinus infection. Good Luck. Pat

Be careful with OTC meds; even something is safe to take with wafarin, it may not be safe to take with other medications you are on or with other issues like hypertension, etc. Check with your doctor first.

Latest posts

Back