Wish me luck

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseDS

Preparing to check in the hospital. Surgery in 3 hours for aortic valve replacement. Can't wait to feel better. Take care everyone...and see you all soon.

Preparing to check in the hospital. Surgery in 3 hours for aortic valve replacement. Can't wait to feel better. Take care everyone...and see you all soon.

Surgery should be all done now and you should be in ICU. Can't wait for your first post in the post op section! Strength and healing to your body!

Hi all,

Surgery went great. Took 4 hours and they did mini sternotomy, so I have about 6 inches incision. Woke up after 11 hours and panicked a bit because I can't breath, was gagging with the tube still in. The first night was the worse, woke up around 3am to an excruciating pain, then again around 5am. After that, everything went smooth. I walked 3 times already and hitting 1000ml on spyrometry. Hope it stays this way, drain tubes might be coming off today.

Thanks for this great community, it helped me a lot.

Hi all,

Surgery went great. Took 4 hours and they did mini sternotomy, so I have about 6 inches incision. Woke up after 11 hours and panicked a bit because I can't breath, was gagging with the tube still in. The first night was the worse, woke up around 3am to an excruciating pain, then again around 5am. After that, everything went smooth. I walked 3 times already and hitting 1000ml on spyrometry. Hope it stays this way, drain tubes might be coming off today.

super-e-2szt..jpg

Hi all,

Yay!!! Freaking amazing!

Great to hear back from you EclipseDS. All the best in your speedy recovery. I am going in for blockage check on June 5th and OHS on July 6th early morning in Baylor Heart, Plano, TX. Say a prayer for me and my family. Thank You all.

Latest posts

Back