Who Is Next for Tawdry Shirt?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim P

I received one of the Tawdry Shirts late today, which Ross had mailed about one week ago. I will quickly do a picture tomorrow, clean the shirt, and send it on its way as soon as possible (I do not want anything this tawdry for too long in my house). Actually, I am kidding - the photo album accompanying the shirt is fantastic!

Who is the next person to join TOOTS? Send me your address via PM, and the shirt will be headed your way.

Don't forget to post your tawdry pic on here too! I think you should check with Tobagotwo and see if he's got someone in mind. We need a project coordinator on this so we know automatically where it goes next.

Actually, I'm not in the loop for most of the shirts, though I'll always try to respond if someone PMs me. I just posted asking where they're bound at this point myself.

I would like to see Adam get a shirt at some point soon, if we can ask him to please send his address to a shirt-holder. Or to me.

Best wishes,

But, but, but............

But, but, but............

what about the "old-timers"? I think Katie qualifies for that. Are these cherieshed shirts going to make their way around to all the old-timers on the site - the veterans...........and would anyone get upset if we tailored one down to a little girl's size 6??? :D :D Curious minds want to know............

gijanet said:
what about the "old-timers"? I think Katie qualifies for that. Are these cherieshed shirts going to make their way around to all the old-timers on the site - the veterans...........and would anyone get upset if we tailored one down to a little girl's size 6??? :D :D Curious minds want to know............
If you have one at home you have in mind, go for it. I know Tobagotwos shirts are large and even tailored down, would probably encamp Katie.

If we can't get the official box to you, could you snap a picture and put the details on it and we'll get it into the order album as well as post it here?

Unfortunately, if a current shirt were cut down, it would be hard to know what would be the right size to cut it down to. Can't really enlarge it again for a bigger child. That leaves me somewhat reluctant to send one of them to the chopping block.

But we could start a "younger" line of Tawdry Shirts, with Katie as the "good Karma" starting point.

What size is Katie? This type of Shirt takes someone with really ungodly poor taste to find. Someone who can face his neighbors with a callous sneer the next day, even after they ran into him buying the vulgar vestment. In a word: me.

Best wishes,

Gee whiz, guys!

Gee whiz, guys!

I was only joking, :D .........but if you are really serious about starting up a subchapter of TOOTS, - the Tiny TOOTS - or should that be TOOTTS? (The Order of the Tiny Tawdry Shirt) :confused: , then Katie would, of course, be flattered to be a charter member:D since she has, unfortunately, already paid her dues several times over.

I really don't know if they make anything that tawdry INCONUS, Bob, but, should you run across something, Katie currently wears a 6/6X. She's growing like a weed, though, so 7/8 might be better or, if bigger is tawdrier, a 9/10 --- might stand a chance of fitting a few more kids that way, too.

:D Hugs. J.

gijanet said:
I was only joking, :D .........but if you are really serious about starting up a subchapter of TOOTS, - the Tiny TOOTS - or should that be TOOTTS? (The Order of the Tiny Tawdry Shirt) :confused: , then Katie would, of course, be flattered to be a charter member:D since she has, unfortunately, already paid her dues several times over.

I really don't know if they make anything that tawdry INCONUS, Bob, but, should you run across something, Katie currently wears a 6/6X. She's growing like a weed, though, so 7/8 might be better or, if bigger is tawdrier, a 9/10 --- might stand a chance of fitting a few more kids that way, too.

:D Hugs. J.

Old navy might have something along those lines. Justin has a shirt for some reason he won't part with, it is a button down silver holographic, looks like a big disco ball lol, He won't give that, but I can look thru his older clothes he "might' have something just like you need, let me look in a day or so (when he is snowboarding lol) before you spend anything

Latest posts

Back