Wheres that leak...?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acr

This amused me today.

Had the plumber round to do some work in our bathroom, and when he was done I was standing in the bathroom with him. And he's looking round like a mad thing saying he can hear a leak but can't see where. After a couple of minutes I put him out of his misery and said it was my heart clicking, lol. First time I've been mistaken for a leaky tap, I must do that again....

Ade

This amused me today.

Had the plumber round to do some work in our bathroom, and when he was done I was standing in the bathroom with him. And he's looking round like a mad thing saying he can hear a leak but can't see where. After a couple of minutes I put him out of his misery and said it was my heart clicking, lol. First time I've been mistaken for a leaky tap, I must do that again....

Ade

hahahahahaha.......and.... hahahaha

Ade:

That's exactly what my valve sounded like -- pre-op! Except it was me who was looking around to find the leak. When I leaned over the vanity to put on make-up, I realized that leak was coming from ME!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda scary.

Since my MVR, I have had at least one friend ask what was ticking when we were both putting make-up on in a hotel bathroom. When I told her, she said, "OMG! How can you stand it???????!!!!!!!!!!" :eek::eek:

I merely said, "Well, it beats the alternative." :D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back