where to buy strips for CougachekXS?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witzkeyman

I bought out of network (stupid on my part). Last year, I purchased a Cougachek XS from Tapestry Medical. I bought replacement strips today. 3 boxes for 80 dollars each (6 strips in a box). Does anybody know where else I can buy test strips for the Cougachek XS? I'm happy with them, but want to know if anybody is content with a different company.

Have you tried

Have you tried

ordering test strips through a local pharmacy? That's where I get mine.

ordering test strips through a local pharmacy? That's where I get mine.

Can you order for a Coaguchek XS? The model Witzkeyman and I have?

I'd be content if I could find them cheaper and in my network. Tapestry medical is expensive, on the plus side they do all the insurance filing and they are in my network.

In Canada, the pharmacist holds onto the doctor's RX and orders the supplies when needed. I get my strips within 5 days.
Last week I got 24 strips for $182 this will last one year.

Tapestry is awesome! the reps are very nice and call in all of my results to my doctor. I wish they were in my network. :-(

Hi Louise

When my spouse began using my XS last summer I asked the local pharmacy the cost of another XS. After checking their supplier's catalogue they said the strips are listed, not the monitor--they said I'd have to contact Roche.

Bina
I've never needed a prescription for strips--just the monitor itself. When I buy the last box of strips the pharmacy automatically orders more--they're great.

Wizkeyman have you asked your local pharmacy about strips?

Latest posts

Back