What happens to our spouses when we have surgery?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear this, i cannot comment really because my 2nd hubby and my son have been brillant. I agree with what Deb has said i too have been on the receiving end of an abusive hubby, and if i had been with my first hubby when they found i needed OHS i would not have had the operation, i know i wouldnt have had any support what so ever from him, he would of just expected me to come home and carry on as though nothing had happened, like Deb my parents knew some of what was going on but not to the full extent. My mum said after i did leave him that she always thought she would get a knock at her door saying that he had killed me, and in a way if i hadnt of left him thats what he would of done in a way because like i said i wouldnt have had OHS and that would of killed me in the end, that or his violence.
All i can say is please think carefully about where you go from here, at the moment its all about you and your recovery.
You take care, thinking about you
Jane

Latest posts

Back