What A Stable INR Looks Like

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Test every week. I bet your not in 100% of the time.
I betcha that I am. ;)
Last year I tested exactly every 2 weeks with great INRs, so now I test every 2 1/2 weeks or so with the same results.
We don't eat fast foods, don't drink, and I don't take any other meds or herbals.
Meals are planned and simple, very low fat, with broccoli 3x per week. A treat is spinach pizza.

I betcha that I am. ;)
Last year I tested exactly every 2 weeks with great INRs, so now I test every 2 1/2 weeks or so with the same results.
We don't eat fast foods, don't drink, and I don't take any other meds or herbals.
Meals are planned and simple, very low fat, with broccoli 3x per week. A treat is spinach pizza.

Nope, you just have your meter set to show only in range numbers.

:thumbup:
I betcha that I am. ;)

....and we have another winner:smile2:......but I got close:tongue2:. I went back and checked my log and found the following results.

7/25/08-7/9/09 27 tests in doctors office....6 out of range, but 4 were due to the Simvastatin increase.

7/18/09-7/9/10 28 tests at home...............1 out of range, by .1(2.4)

My doc and I have the same machine (Coaguchek XS) and my norm is 2.5-3.5.

It's probably apparent that I still have a lot of time on my hands, but my car should be repaired by this afternoon. Now if the weather goes below 212F, you won't see me as much....although this has been a fun way to kill time and learn somethings.

Dick what was wrong with your car anyhow?

No real big deal but it is a Chrysler PT Cruiser and the XChrysler dealer(they lost their franchise in the Chrysler collapse) who does my service no longer keeps a parts inventory and a camshaft sensor(?) had to be ordered in. I asked them to do some routine service, plugs, etc while they had it. Not a real problem since it is too hot to do anything outside anyway.....but I find it hard "to sit on my hands" around the house.

Yeah, I thought I'd be smart and save some money on my wifes car when her crank sensor went. Seemed simple enough, unplug sensor, remove bolt, remove sensor. Umm right, the SOB snapped off inside the block.

Yeah, I thought I'd be smart and save some money on my wifes car when her crank sensor went. Seemed simple enough, unplug sensor, remove bolt, remove sensor. Umm right, the SOB snapped off inside the block.
You aren't the first person who had this happen. Did you then drill a hole into it and put in a screw to pull it out?

You aren't the first person who had this happen. Did you then drill a hole into it and put in a screw to pull it out?

No room for me to work on it. I took it to the shop and even they darn near couldn't get it. It was frozen in there so tight that they had to heat it up with a torch around it and keep working at it. The guy doing the job said if it didn't come on this last attempt, he'd push it through and drop the oil pan. Not what I wanted to hear for a $10 part.

Latest posts

Back