Weddings

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHerrin Hutt

Hi everyone , Haven't wrote in a while. Both of my Beautiful daughter got married the youngest ran off to Vegas in May.(Boy did that hurt! Big time.
The oldest got married Ist sat. in Oct. She did all the work on it and it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!. I have been in the hosp. twice since this both. Once for a sezuire clinic to see what wa making me zone out for 3 days at a time. It didn't show anything. and non of my Dr. decided to change my med for Cholesterol- niiaspan they told me I might get fush felling with the meds. They didn'tsay I was going to feel like I was going to die of burning up of in inside out. Has I yelled at Mike to take to the Hosp. when say me he knew there wes sometime worng He said I was tomato red for over two hrs. I was in so much pain half to the hosp. my def. went of. and that scard the bu-Jeaus out of me and Mike.My pt was 10.0 and the gave me two tranfusion.They said they was holding me for 24 hrs. But it turn into 5 days.
I hope eveying one had a great Thanking Giving. I got just in time to enjoy mine! Just got started on my xmas shoping. Both my girls and their husbands will be here this year.Can't wait till Feb. for the reuion!
love to all
Sherrin

Good to hear from you Sherrin, but sorry you have had those hospital visits. You have a lot to look forward to now and good reason to stay healthy- sending you my best wishes!

My neice also ran off and got married last year....she went to Florida.
I think the Moms always feel a bit "ripped off" but some kids just want to have a simple marriage with no fuss, no stress, and no expenses.;)
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues.....

Latest posts

Back