Watched my new valve work!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WandaW

What a morning, Cardiac rehab, first day on an incline. Good INR, and watched my new AV work during my post op Echo. The AA graft also looked good. The Tech was very good about showing me what was what and it was an amazing to watch my heart in action. I hope you all had a great day too. 12 weeks makes alot of difference.

cool.gif
Sounds like you had a great day
cool.gif

Sounds like everything is progressing well Wanda. We all have bumps in the road but they seem to smooth out as time moves forward.

It is cool to watch not only your heart but your new valve in action. When I had a MRI done in July of 09 to check on my aortic root / ascending aorta dilation the cardiologist that performed it gave me a CD of the MRI. I still have the files saved on my computer and they are animated (moving) so I can see the dilation, the blood swirling around in the dilation before going up the aorta, and the back flow of blood coming out of my aortic valve. I posted some of them here after I had the MRI and people were amazed to see the heart in action so clearly. I may search for that post and repost it just so people can see it. (ramble off)

The Tech was very good about showing me what was what and it was an amazing to watch my heart in action.

*grins*

It sure is amazing to watch! I don't always watch the monitor when the echo is being done (sometimes, I just sleep...LOL!), but when I DO watch the monitor, I always find myself fascinated, no matter how many times I've seen it!

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I play my music in the sun" __ Steve Miller Band __ 'The Joker'

I agree Wanda, it is very cool to watch your new valve operating on the echo. Sounds like things are on a great path, so keep the momentum up!

Latest posts

Back