Watch out Susan Boyle

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! What a voice. Thrilling to hear. May he have a huge success like Susan Boyle. Actually, may they both continue on with their careers and their great talents.

Oh my goodness, what a talent for such a young man! I listened to it many times. Just amazing! I can see him going very far!

He is Amazing and very good. Many people attribute this song to Whitney Huston, who had a hit with it fairly recently. I always liked the more heart-felt version sung by the lady who wrote this song, Dolly Parton. Here is Dolly's version from the musical "The best little whorehouse in Texas".

I just listened to this young man this morning! He has an amazing voice...wonderful talent! I wish him all the success in the world!

...and I have to agree with you Lionheart.....no one sings that better than Dolly Parton. Sends chills through me when I hear her sing it! :)

Lionheart, I'm well acquainted with Dolly's original version. It's simple, but still the best version. Dolly's version from the movie isn't even her first release of the song. Cort would be able to supply with the date in the 1970's when she first hit #1 on the country charts with this classic.

I've always thought Whitney had a great voice. However, her performance of I Will Always Love You was a bit much. Chun's rendition of her version works better for me somehow. Anyway, he has a bright future ahead of him.

I've always thought Whitney had a great voice. However, her performance of I Will Always Love You was a bit much. Chun's rendition of her version works better for me somehow. Anyway, he has a bright future ahead of him.

I agree, Chun's voice and pitch were simply amazing, one of the best I have ever heard from any of the Idol series. Thanks again for sharing the original video.
John

Latest posts

Back