Warren K Mead March 9, 1932 - July 15, 2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrenr

Dad passed peacefully this morning at 1:45
His 28 month ordeal is finally over and I know he is in a better place.
Thanks so much to all of you for your support. I couldn't have made it through without all of you.

Warren I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You have my families sincere condolences. Please don't run off now. Your part of this place and have provided tons of information that may never have come to light. At least consider sticking around.

Our deepest sympathy to you and yours. May your fond memories of better days sustain you in your grief.

If we were able to help you a little bit, that is our purpose. We grow fond of our members and miss them when they are not here. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

You have my deep sympathy. May the lovely memories you have of your Father help sustain you at this difficult time. His tragic situation was one that many of us learned a great deal from because of your championing of your Father's life. May this give you some small measure of peace.

Warren,
Strength, Faith and Peace to you and your family. May memories of special moments with your dad comfort you,
Terry

Please accept my sincere

Please accept my sincere

condolences on the loss of your father. You are so right, he IS in a better place - someplace that most of us fear, but when we get there....well....all the pain and suffering and sadness will be gone and we will shed our failing earthly bodies - "God will wipe the tears from our eyes."

May God give you peace and strength -

Christina L

Warren,
Please accept my sincere condolences.
The trials and tribulations that your father endured were heart breaking, but through your advocacy for reform, many have, and will, benefit.

Warren, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your dad. You were his steadfast supporter and advocate and friend during his long and painful journey.

May you and your family find peace as your dad transitions over to a better place.

Warren,
I am so sorry for your pain. I know that you realize your father is at peace but, despite that knowledge, the end does still hurt more than we ever imagine. I hope you are able to gain some peace from the help this ordeal has and will continue to provide for others of us living with coumadin. Many thanks to you and your father for sharing your journey.
May he rest in eternal peace.

Warren - Thank you for posting about your father and for being part of this community. My condolences to you and your family. My you find strength and peace during this difficult time.

Love,
Liz

Warren, my most sincere sympathy on the death of your father. You were wonderful with him, and he was clearly a most beloved dad.

Warren

Warren

I'm sorry to hear of your Dad's passing...Age 74 is still young.......You were a great son... and did so much for him the last 2 years.I pray that you will now find some peace.. in knowing what all you did for him...Take care and let us here from you, later. Bonnie

Peace be with you and your family as you endure this trying time. I've been there, and it's challenging. My own father was 76, went way too soon. But we had much love between us.

prayers coming your way

You have my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry that your family went through so many difficult months most likely precipitated by warfarin mismanagement. Thank-you for letting us be part of your life during this time. What you have shared with us will always have an impact on my life. I too will miss you if you choose to leave us now.

Warren:

I am so very sorry about your dad. You, your family and your dad's friends have my deepest sympathy.

I am at my parents' home in Dallas right now and I have related the story about your dad to them, my husband and my sister, and reiterated that I am NOT to go off warfarin unless I am bridged with Lovenox or on heparin.

Latest posts

Back