Warren K Mead March 9, 1932 - July 15, 2006

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Loss

Your Loss

Dear Warren, I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing. I suspect in some ways it is a relief, and in others you feel truely robbed. I don't think the sense of loss ever goes away, but for me it is the happy memories I turn to now. I hope you have many of them. Brian

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
Please accept my deepest condolences. May you find the comfort you need during this difficult time.

We always lack the proper words to express our deepest sympathies, at the loss of a loved one. May God grant you peace. - Marybeth

Warren, You had a great father, but he could not have had a better son.
Alice and I extend our sincere condolences. Please keep us informed as to the progress of the malpractise suit and continue to give us the benefit of all the knowledge you have accumulated as to the application and mis application of anticoagulant therapy. Your friends, Alice and Marty

Warren, I was so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Please know that you and the rest of your family will be in my prayers during this time. LINDA

Warren,
My condolences on the loss of your father. I know it's been a really rough time for you with his troubles. I hope that you'll be able to concentrate on the good times you had with him and let the bad ones slip far back into your memory.

Warren,

Your father added a lot to the lives of those who knew and loved him in person, as well as his "virtual" family. He never knew us but we knew him through you.

Back