Wanted

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

While all of you are Christmas shopping, could you keep an eye out for a pair of these (Exactly?) if possible and let me know where you found them and how much they want for them? I've tried for almost an hour on the net and haven't found an exact match. I've found a 4 claw that doesn't look as nice and in England, but that's it so far. I'd appreciate it.

Musthaveslippers.jpg

Ross,

Are these slippers or a part of socks?! I am glad my hubby does not like such things, but will be happy to keep an eye for them for you:)

They are slippers. This is from Dan's video in his blog, the slippers I kept asking him about in his post surgery thread.

I need size 12. 11 may work, but 12 for safety while my feet are swollen. I love these things.

Ross,my daughter got the exact same for christmas 2 years

ago but lisa(lady who got em for her) said she bought em in

walmart in Freddies toon town (saskatoon).

now thats 2 years ago and i,ve not seen them in walmart here

in my city.Try looking into walmarts though cus even Chels

looked at the picture said thats them woohoo shes all excited

and is looking for brand new ones ,hers are bit tattored.

case she finds something on her computer i will let u know.

Good luck to all looking for 3-toed. (LOL)

zipper2 (DEB)

Ross, aren't you enough of an animal already?:D

Jim

Ah but Jim your missing the point. I must be as official as possible. My good pal, MadDoctor, recommended these, but I told him my feet already look like that, that I need these slippers for a cosmetic improvement. :D

50041-thumb2.jpg

Mine are 4 toes anything here i haven't seen any and think

Ross specifically want 3 toes RIGHT????? or am i wrong Ross

4 toes can be found.

zipper2 (DEB)

I found the folowing; Taz - from Bugs Bunny, Sponge Bob, Elf and Santa slippers with a turned up toe, a Moose and a dog.
The only one that came close was Taz - his face would be looking up at you.
Sorry no Claws of any kind.

Ross, have you tried on Amazon?

Ross,

If you follow netmiff's suggestion, be careful, as the only way you could wear such slippers would be to hang upside down from tree branches and move verrry sloowwwllly--since the claws are so long. :D :p And, isn't one of the seven deadly sins sloth? :D

On a more serious note, have you tried eBay? Maybe if it doesn't have it this week, somebody may put it up next week. I suggest "Three toed furry slippers" with the "include title and description" option clicked after you do your initial search. Or maybe "hairy slippers three toes" or similar.

I did a google search and found a link to a British site with slippers with three toes with claws--sort of like our sloth friend--the closest I could find to your slippers.

http://www.twenga.co.uk/offer/5803/7782638103971114672.html

Good luck on your search.

Chris

Latest posts

Back