Valentines Day?????

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan: you are so right......"be there, everything else is just stuff".

Rich: my husband is also kind enough to take me to the dentist (tomorrow).

Happy Valentine's Day and/or Happy Anniversary to everyone!:)
Anyone who is alone, be good to yourself and love yourself.

Well I survived...............so far!
Feel bad for her now. The guy that took over for our dentist of many years wasn't too good. He installed a crown but did it wrong. It had to be replaced so that's when we switched dentists, and the last guy had to reimburse us and the insurance company.
Today after a perio cleaning our current dentist told her there is a big cavity under that old crown. This was a different one, not the one the last guy screwed up. After thinking for a moment she said that's not an old crown, but rather the one you put in just over a year ago!!
After looking it up he saw it was his mistake and he will replace it free of charge. Of course she is very unhappy this happened for the second time in less than two years. So I am being a nice as possible today. The tooth aches enough that she doesn't want to go out for dinner or anything.
Bina I sure hope you have better luck tommorow.
Rich

Hubby took me out for a nice lunch...then to Wal-mart and bought me a new ironing board and an $8.00 battery for one of my favorite gold watches he bought me years ago..:p .After 41 years.....it was what I really needed.. ...on a side note..our local large grocery store was selling a dozen roses for $18.99..saw where they were going for $145.00 in New York....also saw many men alone buying for cooking dinner tonight. Most had the same thing. Pre-package salad and baked potatoes and were looking at the meat to cook..:D .How sweet..:) Bonnie

Latest posts

Back