UPDATE - Zipper2

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. Please send my best wishes and prayers. I hope her rhythm settles down soon with the medication.
What's this about Las Vegas??

Yea I bet her heart is pretty mad right about now, and do hope things will settle down.
I just tried to call her cell...its out of service, so it must be on the charger. I'll try again later.

Thanks for the up-date Pamela, please post more if you find anything else out. :eek:

Thanks for the update. Please send my best wishes and prayers. I hope her rhythm settles down soon with the medication.
What's this about Las Vegas??
I was bemoaning the fact that I couldn't make it in to meet Dale and Deb while they're in Edmonton. I said that maybe by spring I'll muster the urge to drive into the prairies and that we'd see each other then... Dale (I'm pretty sure he's feeling like he's on a roll around now) mentioned Vegas is much warmer and would likely cost as much, if not less, to visit than any major Canadian centre these days...

The wheels (roulette, that is) started turning and well, if I ever get my passport processed again, a flight down wouldn't hurt my chilly toes.

We're happy Deb did so well, and we'll pray for her quick recovery. I was in the ICU for an extra day--same reason, no room available on the telemetry floor. No TV, however, but I didn't really miss it. Laura was there with me, though, at least 80% of the time in ICU. She only left to shower, get a meal, change, and sometimes get a little sleep in the call room.

Chris

I was in ICU an extra night for lack of a telemetry bed as well. Then I went straight to the floor. Luckily, I did have a tv and they let me have adult visitors. Unluckily, they wouldn't take the cath out until I was ready to go to the floor because ICU rooms don't have their own restrooms and I refused to use a bedpan! Women will understand because unlike men, we don't have a handy little gadget that makes it easy to pee in any direction so it tends to run down our legs! I told them I could get up and walk, but they wouldn't hear of it.

I was in ICU for three nights, not because of lack of a bed - it was AF that kept me in there.
It was so good to get into a regular room in the ward, minus the catheter.....:eek::)

Back