Update on Joe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thinking about you guys..................

Just thinking about you guys..................

and hoping and praying that things are still looking up and Joe has been having some more good days. Lots of love. J.

Prayers

Prayers

Hi Nancy and I just read the postings about Joe. I hope he is continuing to do well and please know you both are in my heart....thoughts....and prayers.

Nancy. Hope all continues to improve for Joe. He must be really tired. It just sounds like an exhausting ordeal. I remember you had found a young, creative doctor once before....I imagine this is the same doctor? Glad he had his thinking cap on for Joe!

Best of luck. Thoughts are with you.

Marguerite

Thoughts, prayers,

Thoughts, prayers,

...and continues best wishes for you both!!!;)

Nancy and Joe

Nancy and Joe

Has anyone heard from Nancy? I was gone all weekend. When I got home I raced to my computer to see if there was any news. Anyone?
Barbara

just got our cable back and am now able to_ after 4 days _ use my computer!
our area (mamaroneck, ny) has been very hard hit and many homes and areas are on their fourth day without power. con ed doesn't seem too optimistic. in fact, my in-laws (elderly) who live a mile away, lost power and were staying with us up until today. today they move to joey's sister's.

hoping that nancy has power and all is fine.
this was the first place i came to check on everyone.
i'll keep checking and praying,
sylvia

I hope we hear something soon. First thing I did this morning was check to see when Nancy's last post was.

Yes, I keep checking, hoping to hear. I'm trying to focus on the thought that perhaps Joe is doing better and she's kept so busy - fetching newspapers, walking in the halls and going out to get him special things for lunch - that she just falls into bed exhausted at night and has no time to write. Wouldn't that be grand! Or it could be just power outages due to the big storm. Nancy, if you get a chance to read this, please know that we understand you just may not have the time or energy to post right now. You keep doing whatever you need to and just know that we are all here pulling for you! Kate

I am at the hospital right now. Joe is having a really major struggle. I'm too exhausted to explain it all right now. Keep all your positive thoughts and prayers coming his way.

so sorry to read this update. i have been hoping that no news was good news. prayers and good thoughts will certainly continue. nancy, i hope you get a little bit of rest. joe, i hope you can get the upper edge on this soon. take care, i am praying for you.

Nancy,
We figured something not good was happening. Sending even more prayers and good wishes your way. Hope things improve very soon.

Praying for Nancy and Joe

Praying for Nancy and Joe

Dear God, we ask You to comfort and strengthen Joe and Nancy tonight. Please bless them with all that they need for this difficult season of their lives.
Amen.

I'm combining this thread with the sticky thread so that info and prayers stay focused in one place.

Back