Update on Joe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nancy

Nancy

I haven't posted much lately but I wanted to let you know that I have been checking everyday to see how Joe and you are doing. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. I am sending many cyberhugs your way. This is a very scarey thing to be going through. I have to admit that it scares me to think that Joe is off of his anticoagulation meds but I guess this is the only way to treat the bleed. You and Joe are two very strong individuals and I admire both of you for how you handle these stressful times. God Bless you both. Thanks for keeping us all informed.

Take Care!
Gail

Nancy, you and Joe remain in our thoughts and prayers. You were so helpful to me during my mother's ordeal (she's doing much better and even working again!) that I wish I could help you more. You're a strong lady, that's evident, but even people of remarkable strength need to be held up once in a while. I pray for God's strength to sustain you and Joe.

Wise

Prayers and best wishes!!

Prayers and best wishes!!

Mary said:
Nancy,
I thought that I recognized long ago what a remarkable woman you are, but then you post a reply that makes me realize that I still don't fully appreciate how extraordinary you are.
Yes, Joe is indeed between a rock and a hard place, but if anyone can stand fast and help him find his way out, it's you.
Joe's a real fighter, but I will ask God to bless you with extra strength for this latest battle.

Exactly what she said!!!!

So sorry to hear about the brain bleed, Nancy. Glad everything else seems to be ok in the other areas. I will keep you in my prayers, girlfriend......Please tell Joe that we're thinking of and praying for him bigtime.

Ev

Nancy, I'm glad to hear they are giving Joe the care he deserves, though I'm sorry to hear of his new complications. Continued thoughts and prayers for Joe and you. God Bless.

Nancy, I've been gone since early Monday morning and just got back home this afternoon. I had no idea what's been happening. Please know that I will be keeping you and Joe in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself. We know you'll be taking care of Joe. Keep us posted when you can. LINDA

Nancy..............

Nancy..............

Just wondering about you guys. I pray y'all had a good day today. Update when you can. Prayers and hugs. Janet

Joe had a pretty good morning yesterday, but later in the day his health declined. He needs a couple of units of blood, and they will be putting in a central line for dialysis. He is in acute renal failure. It might be temporary if his kidneys respond, but could also become permanent.

He is still in a very bad situation.

Dear Nancy:

I am so very sorry to hear about the kidney failure. This adds one more acute issue to an already overwhelming situation.

We will continue to pray for our Joe and Nancy, hourly.

Marybeth

Nancy, you and Joe will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers today.

I'm still praying my tail off. I'm hoping it's all just temporary and I really hate to see him doing what I do and watch one system after another start a downward spiral over a simple (?) procedure to start with. This is why I fear this upcoming colonoscopy. It should go event free, but you watch, I'll end up in trouble.

Nancy,
So sorry to read of Joe's difficult situation. I know from all your past posts that Joe is a real fighter ... I hope today will bring some improvement, no matter how small, for Joe. I am praying for you both.

Ross-

No reason for you to copy cat Joe. I know you guys like to scare the pants off of everybody, the doctors too. You just tell your body to behave.

Dear Nancy,
So sorry to hear of this latest complication- all our prayers and best wishes continue to fly to both of you.

Nancy, I don't like to hear about the kidney failure but I think the doctors may be able to choose from a broader spectrum of medications now that dialysis is being done. Maybe just enough to help him turn the corner...I hope so. My heart and prayers are still with you.

Back