Ugh! Not now. :(

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH No Nikki, You must be going nuts. Thank God they caught Nathans Bleed. So when was the last time your MIL took care of 2 infantss? I'll keep her in my prayers too. What a week

OH No Nikki, You must be going nuts. Thank God they caught Nathans Bleed. So when was the last time your MIL took care of 2 infantss? I'll keep her in my prayers too. What a week

2 at one time? Never. Last infant she took care of was her 16 year old son. I know they'll be fine, but yes, I'm a bit stressed about that as well. :(

hi Niki: oh i feel your pain what bad luck for you to both be inthe hospital! just remember- the babies will not remember anything- they will be fine! and your MIl will be fine- being a parent ive found -the hardest thing is being the parent! all the worry and stress is on you! but thekids are fine and will be fine so dont Worry about them and just try not to worry so much. I know its hard- my boys are now 4 and 7 and i was away from them for 9 days! you also have to remember that at 2 months- you still have tons of hormones in your body that are making you feel the way you feel so go easy on yourself- try to enjoy the quiet and solitude because in not ime at all it will be back to chaos! Best of luck to you. megan

you also have to remember that at 2 months- you still have tons of hormones in your body that are making you feel the way you feel so go easy on yourself- try to enjoy the quiet and solitude because in not ime at all it will be back to chaos! Best of luck to you. megan

I don't have the hormones. I didn't carry them (see my post called "Life Changing Steps" from about a year ago).

And I'm assuming you're making a joke about quiet and solitude. I AM in a hospital after all. ;)

Is there anything we can do? I know I'm in NJ but if there is ANYTHING please ask

Thanks. We're lucky to have family and friends nearby to help. Doesn't make the stress much less, but at least our babies and dogs are taken care of.

I just found out that he's out of the endoscopy and they found 3 ulcers, a hiatal (sp?) hernia, and esophogitus (sp?). He's going to be in overnight at least and he'll go home on meds. In a couple of weeks he'll have to go in for another endoscopy. They're not doing anything for the hernia right now.

Update: I'm home with the twins (got sprung around 9:30 and went straight to Nathan's room, then MIL brought twins and I brought them home). The doc wanted to keep him long enough to check his HNH two more times (they drew the 2nd set about an hour ago?) and most likely he'll be coming home tonight. Whew! I can't wait to have my whole family back home!!!

It must be wonderful hugging those babies. Hope Nathan is home with you all very soon. I pray everything runs smoothly for you all now - you more than deserve it.

Whoops! Spoke too soon. :( They're keeping him overnight. His #s went down a little (though he's certain it's diluted? :rolleyes:) Guess the twins and I are alone tonight. *sigh*

OMG! I called Nathan's grandmother to update her and was informed that his aunt is now in the hospital (same one as Nathan) because the lap band she had done a year ago has slipped and they had to go in and remove it. :eek: I feel like my family has somehow landed on the set of General Hospital and has been recruited for plot lines. :rolleyes: Oh, and did I mention that my mother is going in to have a procedure to break up a large kidney stone? :rolleyes: Can someone please inform the "Big Guy in the Sky" that we've had enough? He seems to have stopped listening to me (either that or is under the impression that I'm much stronger than I let on. :rolleyes:)

Breath Niki, breath. The "Big Guy" knows you can handle it.
One day at a time and just in case, I send you my special prayers that everything/everyone will be all good very soon.

Good grief, NIki!!!! (hugs)

Good grief, NIki!!!! (hugs)

OMG! I called Nathan's grandmother to update her and was informed that his aunt is now in the hospital (same one as Nathan) because the lap band she had done a year ago has slipped and they had to go in and remove it. :eek: I feel like my family has somehow landed on the set of General Hospital and has been recruited for plot lines. :rolleyes: Oh, and did I mention that my mother is going in to have a procedure to break up a large kidney stone? :rolleyes: Can someone please inform the "Big Guy in the Sky" that we've had enough? He seems to have stopped listening to me (either that or is under the impression that I'm much stronger than I let on. :rolleyes:)

Y'all are certainly proving true the old adage, "When it rains, it pours." !!! I am telling you that I am only an hour + away. If you need something, or if you think of something I can do, YOU give me a shout and that's an order. So you don't have to hunt them down, I am PMing you our phone numbers again. Many hugs and top of the prayer list. J.

Nathan is home. We're all exhausted. He and the babies are napping. I'd love to do the same, but I have papers to grade and this may be my only chance. :rolleyes: At least we're all in one place again. :)

Latest posts

Back