Two Years Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

This is for those who have just gone up the mountain and those waiting. IT DOES GET BETTER

I can hardly believe that two years has gone by so fast, yet it seems just like yesterday that I was being rolled away from my wife.

This thing/event that we go through does really change ones outlook on life and all related. I love my wife more every day that I still have another day with her.

Well before I get all mushy, I just wanted to let those here know, as Steve McQueen put it in Papillon, "I'm still here you ........" (This is the shortened version of the quote).

Thanks to those who were around two years ago for all their support, thoughts and prayers.

Terry

Way to go Terry!

Way to go Terry!

Great for you Terry! Congratulations on your two year anniversary. I can hardly wait for mine. I just had my AVR in June of this year so I have a while to go. I'm so glad that things are going well for you.

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. Enjoy and continue to know that Life is good!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Congrats Terry on your 2nd year Anniversary! I agree with you 100% about the new deep appreciation for life and the ones you love. This experience truly taught me not to take anything for granted. Many more years of good health and happiness to you!
Dawn :)

Congratulations Terry, may you have many more wonderful anniversaries! :)

We remember very well your climb up and over the mountain, Terry. Hard to believe it's been 2 yrs. I agree that the surgery makes us a bit softer in everything we feel, doesn't it. Life becomes more precious. Congratulations.

Terry,

You were one of the first to make the climb after I found vr.com, and I remember following your updates. I had recently been diagnosed with aortic stenosis and was really scared of the whole thing. Your success and calmness through it all was a real help to me in getting used to the fact that some day I, too, would take such a trip.

Thanks for sharing then and now. It sure is good to hear that you're doing well and that life does, in fact, go on.

Terry,

Congratulations on your two-year anniversary, you "mushy" guy you!!!

May you have many more healthy and happy (and mushy!) anniversaries!!

Christina L.

Latest posts

Back