Twelve weeks!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Hi All,
Twelve weeks today and feeling great!! Looking forward to going back to work next week (talk to me at the end of the first week).Chest is still a little tender but healing well, "bullet holes" still quite noticeable.
Thanks to all for the comforting messages prior to my surgery. To all who are still in the waiting room,
this is a great site with fantastic folks , use this resource as the people here are happy to help.

Johnny

YAY! Going back to work made me feel like I was back in the scheme of things! Just take it slow. I started out on half days.....but I also only waited 3 weeks!

Mileena

Hey Johnny!!!!!!!
Great feeling isn't it? Very happy for you, be cool first week back. Ease into things. ..LOL, my first week back was more like a "meet and greet". I work as a facility maintenance mechanic ( building engineer) with 14 buildings of people who were worried about me. So alot of telling the story and asureing everyone that " I'm back" and it was only alittle bump in the road. Stay with the site and give your positive energy to newbies. ......Later Mac......AVR, single by-pass back in Nov. 09.....Mr. nimble fingers......Dr. Suri.........Mayo Clinic

Update on return to work

Update on return to work

Hi Johnny,
I am new to the forum, I myself am 3 months post op and returning to work this week. I was curious about your experience back? Any update available yet? Thanks in advance and best wishes.

Latest posts

Back