Tricuspid Valve replacement???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtkayak

Am I the only one on here with a tricuspid valve replacement? Or with Epstein's Anomoly? I feel so alone (I'm new to the board). Just curoius.

Nope. You are not the only one. There are at least 3 more: Peggy in Alaska, Yokena and Tclary1687's daughter. (I did an advanced search on "epstein's".)

Although Ebsteins is not common, there are many people out there with this CHD. There is a support group for people with Ebsteins on yahoo groups, but I have found this group to be more active and to have much usuable information. We don't post often, but we read many of the posts and have received many tips from those that have been through OH surgery.

My daughter was diagnosed with Ebsteins in March and her surgery is June 7. We are very anxious about the surgery, but are trying to take one day at a time. When were you diagnosed with Ebsteins? We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Tammy & Alician

Tammy,
I just put your daughter's surgery on our calendar. I won't be near a computer that day, but I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

tricuspid valve

tricuspid valve

Hi I have a tricuspid valve replacement with a bjork-shiley artificial valve. So I believe there is a lot of us I have had mine for 23 years.

wrong valve

wrong valve

I am so sorry i had a mitral valve replacement not a tricuspid valve for some reason I was thinking they were the same valve.

Latest posts

Back