Therapeutic bra to offer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netmiff

I have a therapeutic bra to offer to a lady who needs it. It is a large size, I am about a 40" bust, but it has all kinds of velcro straps on it to adjust.

If you would like it, just PM or e-mail me - info can be found under my profile. Just remember, it will take more than a week to reach you, our Post Office here in Canada won't be open until Tuesday, and it will still need to travel!

I had a surgical bra and sent it off to another member (who doesn't seem to come around anymore). Maybe we should have a bra swap!! Like the tawdry shirts. Yes, yes... and with photos, I suppose!! :p:p

Marguerite

I have a therapeutic bra to offer to a lady who needs it. It is a large size, I am about a 40" bust, but it has all kinds of velcro straps on it to adjust.

If you would like it, just PM or e-mail me - info can be found under my profile. Just remember, it will take more than a week to reach you, our Post Office here in Canada won't be open until Tuesday, and it will still need to travel!
So nice of you, Netmiff!!
Wasn't Ross looking for a little support? ;) :)

So funny from you, Bina :D

Latest posts

Back