The time draws nigh - ready or not.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimcdougc

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Well my friends, tomorrow I check in at the Swedish Medical Center (Cherry Hill location) in Seattle at 9:30 am with my AVR around 11:30 am or so. I thank you all for your support along the way. I look forward to being part of the "over the mountain" club. All prayers are so appreciated! Will post when I feel like it. - Kim

Enjoy your evening - hope you get to go out for a lovely dinner and a bit of relaxation (if possible)! See ya on the other side of the mountain, it's pretty good on this side!!

You'll do just fine, Kim! You are well prepared and know what to expect. No matter what, just remember that although the day is a momentous day for the patient, for the docs and care team it is truly just another day at the office.

We'll be here waiting for your truimphant return.

Good Luck tomorrow Kim! You will do just fine! The waiting for me was truly worse than my surgery. I was in the OR for 9 hours. Seems like light years ago. Back to work in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement...didn't sleep but 3 hours last night guess tonight will be even worse...my husband says don't worry you will be getting plenty of sleep in the next few weeks! Kim

Kim: Thank you for all the help you provided to me. You have a great attitude and I'm sure everything will go well. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

Maybe soon I also be a member of the "what I did during my summer vacation: OHS" club! -- Suzanne

Kim,
Thinking of you today and hoping that all is going well with your surgery.

We will anxiously await to hear from you as soon as you're strong enough to post!

Well, you're probably about halfway through your surgery right now, so you won't read this until tomorrow or so -- whenever you can look at a computer screen without going cross-eyed -- but I'm thinking of you, down here in San Francisco. It will all get better from here!!

Latest posts

Back