The scare of matching zippers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipper2

Well i'm sitting at my doc appt for one thirty my cell rings from my hubby who never ever gets sick,never sees a dr but once a year,even scared the doc.
Hes telling me he cannot breath feels like something he should check out cus he had an attack at 330am and never woke or told me.
His voice is trembling and short of breath as he speaks to me,the receptionist requests an ambulance,no he insists he will drive to clinic:eek:mean time gota hold of my son who went and picked him up and sped to clinic with my hubby......Turns out many heart tests were done and evaluated to tendinitus(spelling)
This is a man who never calls dr and never leaves work,so that in itself scared the crap outta me as my valves both did a 360 and ticked like hell from anxety and fear,i really thought he was having something happen with his heart.Hes in great deal of pain with this left shoulder,so when he moves it takes his breath away and he says hes working tomorrow:mad:light duty.
Why do some of us have to be stubborn when ill stay home,so i'll gather afew prayers as hes in alot of pain at this time.
Thank God it wasnot his heart,but mine was working overtime for awhile.

Stubborn......not naming any names, but I think Hubby had a good teacher DEB ;)

Tell hubby its time to stop being a man and take the day off, he needs time to heal. Plus I don't think he'll get much sleep tonight, so what good will he be at work?

This is in his shoulder? What the heck did he do to cause this?
Hope the doc gave him him some pain meds.....ouch.
You try to relax and your Hubby will have my special prayers until he feels better.
((((hugs))))

I hope that your hubby starts to feeling better soon Deb & I too am glad that it wasn't his heart acting up! Had he being doing any kind of really streneous activity like heavy yard work, etc.?

The reason I ask is because a few weeks back, I did something to myself that almost put me in the hospital.

I decided that I wasn't going to call maintenance people to trim some of my Texas sages that we have around our house so I took it upon myself to take the hedger & start trimming away.

I trimmed one bush but when I started on another one, my back started cramping to the point that I had to stop. I practically had to drag myself inside the house & lie down because I thought I was going to die! :eek: My husband wanted to take me to ER but I refused. My entire back felt like one giant charlie horse! I was like that for about a week an a half. I applied the heating pad & my sis-in-law even gave me a very soothing message & finally it started to go away by itself.

So perhaps your hubby strained his shoulder muscles pretty bad by doing something & if you've had humidity & hotter temperatures, this too will have an impact on things.

Hope he gets better! :)

well, in spite of all the other stuff, you now know your valve is in perfect harmony and doing well.

I am so sorry about hubby and pray that he is well on the way to recovery as we speak. thankfully it's something that can be fixed and not life threatening. heart scares are pretty awful. I have said a prayer of thankfulness about him (and your family). blessins.......

I have always found that there is nothing wrong with hard work. I just wish like hell that my surgery permits me to go back to work. :p

Deb, the best way to stop him is to get out the old rolling pin. Good luck getting him to slow down.

Yes Deb, tendinitis can have shooting pain that radiates down the arm or up into the neck. I've had shoulder trouble for years, it's not fun.
But I never had any trouble breathing with it.....Make him rest.

The breathing associated as he bent down to weld his tanks so because the pain was more associated with bending and continued worse with bending,it took his breath away,but hes the only supervisor on and no replacement and woulda had to close down for the day he went in and just to be there,but still very sore as he left but promised me he was only there and not working,i believe he wouldnot be able to weld much today anyway
Breathing issue better as long as not doing anything strenuous.tylenol#3 is his friend right now.
Laying down is the hardest for him to do also at this point and time and sitting more comfy.....yep we both had a rough night.......GEEEEEZ

Latest posts

Back