The Merry Christmas Everyone Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi Girl

Its Christmas Eve here in New Zealand and I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas.

And to anyone who is still in hospital, I hope everything goes smoothly for you

Kiwi Girl, thank you and to you as well. Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes to each of you and your supportive families for a happy and healthy 2010. Cheers :)

Merry Christmas to you too... My sister lives in Auckland ;-)

Yes indeed!
I too want to wish you Kiwi and everyone here a very Merry Christmas.
May everyone drive safe and enjoy themselves this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

And -- since this will be a 3-plus day weekend, please be safe out there! We want everyone back on board next week!!!!!!!!!!! Drive safe, fly safe, play safe!!!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Wishing all of you a very happy and very healthy Holiday. I am very lucky to have found this forum and want to say thank-you for getting me through my "event". Just knowing I was not alone and able to talk to people who have had, or were about to, go through heart surgery, was more than I could have asked for......

Godspeed All:)

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say hey to all. I think of VR.com often, although I don't visit the site all that often. My husband and I are so busy with little Emma, who just turned 2 years of age. Time is just flying. I haven't had an echocardiogram in 2 years - my bad I know. :( I will definitely schedule an appointment at the first of next year. I was starting to have a problem with high blood pressure (climbing weight) and also I have a slight stenosis of my repaired mitral valve. I guess I have used Emma as an excuse to not get checked. I am scared silly thinking about going in after 2 years. I cannot say I feel excellent, but that is more because of menopause and not eating right and exercising (I believe) than anything to do with my valve.

Have a blessed Christmas everyone and a fantastic 2010 with lots of good health.

I have attached a photo of Emma taken this holiday season. Wayne and I are totally smitten with this beautiful little child. She is everything to us. If some of you do not know, we adopted Emma from Vietnam in August of 2008. She is totally in love with all things Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, so we have dubbed this Christmas "Emma's Rudolph Christmas."

Christina L

Hello!!

Emma is beautiful!! And she looks so very happy as I knew she would. What a treasure has come into your lives.

Don't be worried about waiting for your echo. Babies are very time-consuming! You have been busy falling in love!! I'm sure that has been good for your heart!

If you come back and read my response and you have not yet called the cardio.... STOP right now and go do it!!!!!! Right now. Go on... go call and make that appointment. Then you can have one less thing to worry about and completely enjoy your Christmas Day.

Best wishes to your lovely family!

Marguerite

And wishing you a wonderful holiday, too!!

I know how you feel. The gratefulness for all the friendships and support here really glows in my heart around the holidays.

Best wishes to everyone!

Marguerite

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you to all who sent cards. Things are crazy around here and I'm not going to be able to give each of you a personal thanks, so I hope you read this one.

You know I'm not getting anything because I'm so naughty, but you be nice!

Latest posts

Back