The book on Heart Surgery that I read.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allow me to interject something here. Please people, don't forget the resources forum. There are many free things in the must have links, including a book.

King County Library system provided this for no cost. Amazon just provided the easiest (ok first) link off the Google.
Oh and for those of you rehabbing a walk to the library will do you some good.

King County Library system provided this for no cost. Amazon just provided the easiest (ok first) link off the Google.
Oh and for those of you rehabbing a walk to the library will do you some good.

Very true, however my hometown library is being shut down because of the economy of the local government. That's just plain sad.

James,

Sounds like a must read book for everyone involved with this life changing, (and giving) surgery! It can't be a newer read with Mother Teresa's forward. I wonder what the copyright date is.? I would have loved to know about this book BEFORE my surgery. Better late than never.

Thanks for the recommendation.

After reading this we took a copy of the St Francis Prayer to the hospital with me. At one point on day 3 when I was anemic and getting a couple units of blood I noticed the "seek to console rather than to be consoled" line. I spent the rest of my stay trying to make the lives of the hospital staff better by doing anything I could even walking or coughing because they asked me to. I believe it is what got me out so healthy.

book i enjoyed

book i enjoyed

hi there ,a book that i really enjoyed (and bought a copy for my surgeon which he enjoyed) on amazon.
LEWIS GRIZZARD " they tore out my heart and stomped that sucker flat"
I found it very funny but also informative
donna

Latest posts

Back