Terrence "Tbone" McNulty 01/15/1963-08/29/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,
I am very saddened to read this. Keeping TBone and family close in my thoughts and prayers. Also, my condolences to you with this loss.

When I saw Ross' post earlier I gasped, even though I knew this news may be coming. I have shed tears over it. Now reading "the priviledge of talking to him" I am smiling. I only knew Terry briefly, and through the limits of our forum, but he came across as a generous guy, with a hearty spirit. He is a strong soul. I will miss him, but every time I see a red muscle car I will smile remembering our Tbone. Terry thanks for being a part of my life. Your valve bro, Brian

My deepest sympathies to T-Bones family and you Ross on your loss! I was shocked to hear this. I will keep his family and you in my thoughts and prayers. He will be missed by all.

If you go to the "In Loving Memory" forum, there is an obituary and a link to his Guestbook. I would like to see those of us on vr.com show his family how important he was to us.

I am so sad to hear of this news. I have been away for a few days and come back to hear this.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I got some wonderful advice from him. What a great guy.

Deepest condolences

Deepest condolences

I, too, am still shocked and deeply saddened by this news. Tbone will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to ross and Tbone's family. Much love. J.

Its tough hearing that we have lost a member of our family. Prayers for Tbone and his family.

So sorry to hear of Tbone's death, appreciated so much his input on this forum. Sending
up prayers for his family and friends.

I'm so sorry. This is the dark side of this kind of forum, but the bright sides are still much stronger. My thoughts are going to his family.

::g

We spent time with Terry's family yesterday during the celebration of his life. It was a very emotional gathering. Terry truly was the golden heart to everyone there. Dr.Lourdes Prieto from the Cleveland Clinic attended also, in tears, along with just about all of the rest that were there. I'm sure that sort of goes against many of her collegues ethics, so she deserved an applause.

Terry's mother wanted me to express her gratefulness to all of you here at VR, for your companionship, assistance and everything when Terry needed us. He found great comfort and friendship here. They were quite taken just how far reaching this site is and all of the people from different countries outside of the U.S., that responded also.

A member of his family has joined and will be posting when she gets a chance to do so.

Wow. What a lovely post, Ross. I got chills. Thank you for coming on during such a difficult time and updating us on the mood and situation. I hope that we can continue to be helpful to you and to Terry's family.

How lovely that the surgeon came! I'm sure that meant a lot to everyone.

I love your quote, "Terry truly was the golden heart to everyone there".

Warm wishes.

Marguerite

How lovely that the surgeon came! I'm sure that meant a lot to everyone.

I love your quote, "Terry truly was the golden heart to everyone there".

Just to correct, Dr. Prieto is a Congenital Defects Cardiologist and not the surgeon. ;)

Here is her link at CCF http://my.clevelandclinic.org/staff_directory/2/Staff_1577.aspx

Specialty Interests
Congenital and acquired pulmonary vein stenosis, interventional catheterization in children and adults with congenital heart disease, pediatric cardiology.

I really felt as if I knew T-bone, I could closely relate to everything he
said on this forum.
He was truly one of my favorite people here. I will miss him greatly.
I am so sorry Ross,I am sure he was the type of friend that many on this
earth will never experience. My prayers to his family.
The screen is now blurry - Dina

Latest posts

Back