Ten years!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennie

Today I'm clocking ten years of borrowed time on my "used" valve! I feel like it's my birthday, or that I should be handing out bubble gum cigars or something! Seems like a long time ago, but also seems like yesterday. Back then, I heard it said that tissue valves last an average of ten years (whether this is true or not is another matter), but that sort of put it in my mind to think, oh, if it will last ten years, wouldn't that be great! And so here I am. Wednesday I get my annual echo, but for the most part, things have been smooth sailing.

My celebration would not be complete without stopping in here to say hi to everyone. I just want to thank all of you who helped me out so much back then. This site was a serious help to me, I would not have been as informed and able to make a decision without the information I learned here, and without the emotional support of all my peeps here. I hope you are all doing well! Drop me a line, those who remember me, I'd love to hear how you're doing!

Jennie

I love the LORD, because He hears My voice and my supplications.
Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.
The cords of death encompassed me And the terrors of Sheol came upon me; I found distress and sorrow.
Then I called upon the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I beseech You,save my life!"
Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate.
The LORD preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.
Return to your rest, O my soul, For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
For You have rescued my soul from death, My eyes from tears, My feet from stumbling.
I shall walk before the LORD In the land of the living.
Psalm 116:1-9

That is awesome news and should help so many people here who are afraid of how long or how well they will be able to do after surgery. You are living proof! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back