Tee-shirt sayings

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

My Hubby has his favorite one on today.......White , short-sleeved(due to heat)........I Don't Need An Encyclopedia.......MY WIFE..Knows It All.......:p :p :p :p :p ............Of course, he had to wear it all around town today.:mad: :mad: My favorite.....GRITS....Girls Raised In The South..:D :D ...What's your favorite Tee-shirt?...(saying)Bonnie

I like the one my 11 month old grandson is wearing today- "what happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's"

My all time favorite is, "If you can read this, thank a teacher." I also like, "Procrastinate...NOW." And, this one needs mention, "I don't believe in miracles, I rely on them."

Kind regards,
Blanche

Saw this years ago and thought it insulted about everybody..."Nuke a gay whale for Christ". I also kind of like "Bubbas Taxidermy and Veternary Shoppe...either way, you get your pet back".

My favorite is:

My favorite is:

"Running Late is the only exercise I get!" A close second: "Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot." Oh...and on my grandson's Onesie, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"

Latest posts

Back