Tbone's surgery is Wednesday, August 19

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBone we are behind you all the way,make sure back of your robes closed:D:p and sending prayers and wishing you ever the best speedy recovery after a sucessful surgery......God bless

Sending prayers your way for a very successful surgery and smooth recovery. The folks at the CC will take excellent care of you.

I just received approval from my insurance today, and am heading to the rip - out room tomorrow. Talk about close.

Buddy I could tell you it would go down insurance approval or not, but that's not what you needed to hear.

Love you! You know it.

Shut up you people with your minds in my gutter.

T-Bone, Chances are you won't read this for a few days, but I too am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. May your recovery be speedy and smooth. Brian

Let Me Pile On

Let Me Pile On

I'll be thinking of you T-Bone. Go get it done and get to the other side, Here are wishes for a speedy recovery - and a successful outcome.

Bob

T-Bone I am late with this,but know that I am thinking of you and praying for you today.

Wishing you all the best, and a speedier reply from the insurance company, my approval was mailed to me after it was over...(maybe I should have sent them the aneurysm in a jar for collateral)...us newbies depend on you guyz!!!
Godspeed...You are in my prayers...

Wishing you all the best, and a speedier reply from the insurance company, my approval was mailed to me after it was over...(maybe I should have sent them the aneurysm in a jar for collateral)...us newbies depend on you guyz!!!
Godspeed...You are in my prayers...

Honestly, that sounds like a great idea.

Latest posts

Back