Surgery tomorrow!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorimacm

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to give a quick post to say thanks for all your great support. My surgery is tomorrow and so far this morning I am doing OK. Just in "take care of business" mode right now. It's going to be a long day but I have plenty to keep me busy so it does not drag out. It seems like all has happened so fast since I got the word time for surgery. I suppose that is good since the waiting is difficult.

One of my family members will post an update following surgery so you know how great it went. And I will be back online as soon as these little fingers feel like typing again.

By God's Grace I will see you on the other side!!!

Many Hugs!!
Lori
:D

Praying you will have a successful surgery and a smooth recovery. We look forward to hearing all about you surgery when we see you over the rainbow. God Bless!

Good luck Lori, extra prayers coming your way. You will be in all our thoughts.

good luck, we'll be waiting right here for you! Best wishes for a smooth and bumpfree recovery. If you can, remember to get the make, model, colour and registration plate of the truck that will get you - none of us did, but we keep hoping someone will . . .

Lori,

Good luck tomorrow and God's speed. Hoping that you will have a quick and speedy recovery and will be looking for the "great" updates from your family.

Jeff

Lori, God speed and hugs & prayers will be coming your way, especially tomorrow. We'll see you on the other side of the mountain.:)

good luck lori was thinking of you today and how it feels to be this close to surgery !wont be long before i am in that position ,best wishes for tomorrow and a successful surgery with event free recovery Dean

Latest posts

Back