Surgery Tomorrow July 8th, 2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgurevitch

Hello Everyone,
I am not new to this discussion but it is the first time I am posting. I am scheduled to have Aortic Valve Replacement surgery tomorrow (7/8) at Emory University Hospital by Dr. Edward Chen. I am 43 years old and was diagnosted with bicuspid aortic valve about 7 years ago. I just wanted to say that the informaiton in this discussion was extremeley helpful in preparing me for my surgery. I will post again when I am home from the hospital. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Liz Gurevitch

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Liz.
May God bless and speed you on your way to a full recovery.

Liz.... Sending you very best wishes for successful surgery tomorrow and uneventful recovery.

Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.

Liz,

Keping you in my thoughts and prayers for successful surgery and a smooth recovery. Look forward to you returning here and telling us how it went and helping others....Best wishes....

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement. I just returned from pre-op testing and am trying to relax and spend a quiet evening with my husband. I will check back in with everyone when I can.
Liz G

Hi Liz,
Don't know if you'll see this before you head off to the hospital... but anyway, best of luck. I'll keep you in my prayers. I look forward to hearing your report of a successful surgery and a head start to an uneventful recovery.

Back