Surgery later today---

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_MiG-19

Just did the pre-sleep anti microbal cleanse- my case has been pushed back to third of the day for my surgeon with two emergent cases ahead. I was butt hurt at first but I'm goin with the flow- what other choice do I have- I may not be able to contact this group until I return home. Surgery around 10 am Central. Later taters!

Well, John - You're now "on the train." All you can do is sit back and try to enjoy the ride. Come on back and tell us about the trip when you get to the other station.

John_MiG-19;n853088 said:
Just did the pre-sleep anti microbal cleanse- my case has been pushed back to third of the day for my surgeon with two emergent cases ahead. I was butt hurt at first but I'm goin with the flow- what other choice do I have- I may not be able to contact this group until I return home. Surgery around 10 am Central. Later taters!

I love that you said butthurt because I use that all the time! Haha! Best wishes for a successful surgery!!!

Well it was Postponed til next week. Doc was in a town at the States capitol doing a transplant all night and wasn't back @ 8am- Cancelled til 2-25-15. We have an old saying- man plans and God laughs.

I think the Transplant patient had been waiting longer than a week ;) So I felt that Doc's skills were sorely needed by that person. Says something about my doc's skill. I'll get him at his optimum next week- first or second- I like second bat.

Didn't that happen to you Chris?

It's quite a shock to get postponed until you reflect that you're not an emergency like the poor soul who bumped you...I know. Best wishes for your upcoming surgery!

Latest posts

Back