Super Bowl!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Ross not talking about that call. That call for the touchdown was correct. I'm talking about holding, pushing, shoving and many others done by the Steelers and No calls were made. Not saying the Cardinals did'nt do some too but they noticed those right away and made penalties for them. Sorry I do feel some of the calls were unfair.
The Cardinals played a good game,:) just feel it should of been fair with the calls and penalties.
Ross feel you would of looked better in red then black & gold.:D

How about that half time show. I love the Boss, but I think I'm being impartial in saying that was the best show in years.

I agree. Paul McCartney did a "good job" a few years ago, but Bruce's show was more fun and interesting, I think. Of course, there will be baby-boomers who will disagree with me. ("Springsteen, that newcomer? What's he done that's so great?") ;)

I agree. Paul McCartney did a "good job" a few years ago, but Bruce's show was more fun and interesting, I think. Of course, there will be baby-boomers who will disagree with me. ("Springsteen, that newcomer? What's he done that's so great?") ;)

I thought Bruce was great and I really liked seeing Max Weinberg actually as his drummer. So used to seeing him on Conan O'Brien.

*grins*

YES!!!!! STEELERS WIN! My Dad, a die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers-Pirates-Penguins fan (since he grew up in the Johnstown/Holsopple PA area), is VERY thrilled ... and so am I.

I would've been just as happy if the Tennessee Titans won the Super Bowl. BUT ... I would've been the most happy if the Chicago Bears would've won the Super Bowl; they last won at the end of the 1985 season, beating New England in the 1986 Super Bowl ... New England, of course, losing last year to New York ... after going undefeated the entire season....

STEELERS .... 27
CARDINALS ... 23

PITTSBURGH
... longest play in SB history, 100 yard interception return for a TOUCHDOWN at end of first half
... MOST Super Bowl wins (6)
... 2nd most Super Bowl appearances (7) ... Dallas Cowboys have 5 Super Bowl wins in 8 appearances
... Mike Tomlin ... youngest coach in the Super Bowl; youngest coach to win the SB

ARIZONA
... Took a 23-20 lead with 2:37 left in the 4th quarter, after starting the quarter down 20-7.
... Kurt Warner almost got a repeat of the 1999 Super Bowl. At the time, Warner was with the St Louis Rams ... which stopped the (my) Tennessee Titans' winning drive late in the 4th quarter to win the Super Bowl for Warner and coach Dick V.

My favorite COMMERCIALS include...
...Budweiser Clydesdales = "fetch"
...Budweiser Clydesdales = "lovers"
...Budweiser Clydesdales = "true calling"
...Coke = "butterflies, bees, etc., stealing bottle"
...Coke = "stealing Coke Zero and the 'Coke and a Smile, Mean Joe Greene' 1980 ad"
...Bridgestone = "potato heads"
...Hyundai = "name right"
...Priceline = "language of the deal" with William S
...Pepsi = "MacGyver"
...NFL ad

Other COMMERCIALS that caught my attention...
...Audi = "old to new cars"
...Doritoes = "clothes fly off/hit by bus"
...Pepsi = "I'm good!"
...Cars.com = "Confidence"
...Cheetos = "Ugly People"
...Comcast = "Turtles"
...Coke = "Strangers No More"
...Monster.com = "Animal in Wall"
...CareerBuilder = "Punch Small Animals"
...Subway = "Odd Couple"
...GE = "If I Only Had A Brain"

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Where's the mini skirt made of snake skin?" ... Bowling For Soup ... '1985'

Latest posts

Back