Super Bowl!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew'sMom

Who are you cheering for?!

We are in the heart of Steelers Country -- Let's Go Steelers!

oh yea, the Superbowl will be on shortly that really explains why its unusually quiet here today.
Hope you all have fun....may the best team win

I was raised in Western Pa, Graduated in 78 so lived there during the mean joe green, Bradshaw days, So the Steelers will alway have a place in my heart. BUT I've been watching the puppy bowl THAT is so darn cute.

I know nothing about American football, but I am hoping the Cardinals win because there is an Australian guy playing for them, the first time an Australian has played in the superbowl

Exciting game! How about that Steelers play right before the half! Longest interception run in superbowl history, I think.

Even though I'm rooting for the Cards, that was an amazing play. Those def guys usually dont' have the steam to run that far!

How about that half time show. I love the Boss, but I think I'm being impartial in saying that was the best show in years. Very high energy, very clean, lots of enthusiasm, pure entertainment. And Steve didn't even expose Bruce's breast.

Hey,alot of bad calls on that game.:mad: I'm with you Norma Cardinals played their hearts out. Felt bad for Kurt Warner he is one of the best Quarterbacks there is.
The Cardinals will be at the Superbowl next year you'll see and they WILL kick butt. :cool:

Hey,alot of bad calls on that game.:mad: I'm with you Norma Cardinals played their hearts out. Felt bad for Kurt Warner he is one of the best Quarterbacks there is.
The Cardinals will be at the Superbowl next year you'll see and they WILL kick butt. :cool:

Bad calls? Not that I saw. I'm usually the first to scream about bad calls and favoritism, but I didn't see any of that last night.

If this is what your talking about, sorry, that's a touchdown and the call, after further review, was correct.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/videos/features#video:09000d5d80e85a1f

Latest posts

Back