Sunday Chat?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're starting our Sunday afternoon bowling league today, but I should be back well before 5 PM EST for chat. Sorry, Mary, I haven't seen that movie yet.

I was wondering where abouts you guys chat on Yahoo? I have yahoo, but didnt realise that some chatted there. Do you go into an actual "chat room" or just IM eachother?

Interested in next sundays chat possibly. SO i just thought i would ask! :eek:
Diesel

Sunday Chat...

Sunday Chat...

Diesel,

We just use a Yahoo "Conference" room. Usually JimL is on way before chat starts and just IM him and send him your Yahoo ID. He'll ask you to "join" the chat. Just click "accept" and you'll be in the VR.com chat.
I wasn't able to chat again this past Sunday. It is gorgeous wheather in AZ and I decided to do something fun for the day.

Ok...so we download Yahoo IM programme yeah?!...

then we meet 5pm.ish sunday avo?!...

now how do I figure out the time difference into Australian-Perth-time?:confused: ...any clues...it is 11.30am Tuesday here now...so how far ahead of you guys am I?...ummmmmm:eek:

aussigal said:
Ok...so we download Yahoo IM programme yeah?!...

then we meet 5pm.ish sunday avo?!...

now how do I figure out the time difference into Australian-Perth-time?:confused: ...any clues...it is 11.30am Tuesday here now...so how far ahead of you guys am I?...ummmmmm:eek:

Here is your local time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=196

Here is the time zone for EST
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179

It appears you are 13 hours ahead of us.

So the 5PM EST Sunday evening chat would occur at 6AM WST Monday Morning for you.

6AM hey...
thats no too bad is it...
least its not 3AM...
thanks for working that out for me..
Now I need a big orange flouro sticky-note to remind me :D

Diesel and Aussiegal, I've added your Yahoo IDs to my list, and if your Yahoo is turned on this Sunday evening, we'll invite you to join the chat.

Chat time again. Not too many available this evening apparently, but we had a full and active chat last Sunday.

We chat Sundays at 5 PM EST on Yahoo. Until the VRcom chat room is ready for occupancy, we'll be on Yahoo. All are welcome to join us. Just send me or one of the other regulars your Yahoo name, and we'll invite you to join us.

Chat session today, Sunday, beginning at 5 PM EST, about three hours from now. I'll be bowling in a bit, and won't get home until perhaps 6 PM, so someone else may need to start the Yahoo conference today. If you'd like to join us for chat, please turn on your Yahoo program or send your Yahoo ID to me or one of the other regulars and we'll invite you to join our conference.

Hi Jim

Hi Jim

Still waiting for VR.Com Chat to come back on?????..Maybe next year?...Say hello to everyone. Know, Mary is having a good time in Texas...Bonnie

Chat begins today, Sunday, at 5PM EST, in a few minutes on Yahoo. Let me know if you'd like to join the chat.
I hope it's allright that I keep resurrecting this thread; the instructions for downloading Yahoo, etc, are earlier on this thread, I think.

Latest posts

Back