Sunday Chat?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Is there interest in a chat tomorrow, beginning around 5 PM EST? I haven't been available for a few weeks, but I think I will be tomorrow.

From a few weeks ago:
"If the chat feature of this forum (accessed from the home page) is up and running this Sunday, we'll be there at 5 PM EST.
If not, there will be an attempt to have a Yahoo chat at the same time. You need to go to www.yahoo.com to download the Yahoo messenger thing and follow their directions. (Bonnie, you could do this, and you have time right now!) You can find various Yahoo addresses listed under "Members List," or you can email or PM your Yahoo address to me, and I'll make sure you're invited to join our "conference."

I want to listen to Hank's broadcast, so yep, I'll be ready to Chat afterwards. I think our granddaughter will be here, so I might be a little late.
Talk to you then. :)

Do we know when the chat room will be back on as i only have msn, I dont have yahoo???

Emma
xxx

Chat Room Update

Chat Room Update

The new chat room is installed now. However it is going through testing for several days to be sure that everything works fine and that it plays nice with the rest of the site.

Hank

Hank

So that means we can try tomorrow on VR.Com...5 P.m. Eastern time....should be fun to see the changes.....Guess we will start a new thread after chat..to see if we got on, ect....come join us..will be 4 P.m. your time..bonnie

No chatroom up yet...

No chatroom up yet...

As far as I can tell the chatroom is still out of commission.
Go look....

Nope!

Nope!

It is installed - but not turned on yet.

You will see the same old message saying that it is out of service.

You will have to continue to be yahooligans for another week ot so ;)

thanks Hank,

oh well, i will have an early night tonight then and save myself for chat next week or the following,

Emma
xxx

It looks like the chat room is still under construction, wet paint, or whatever.
I'll be on the Yahoo around 5 PM EST or so for chat, and I'll probably invite anyone else whose Yahoo ID is turned on. If you'd like to be invited to join the chat, please let me know...

I don't know for sure. . .babysitting granddaughter and she is sick. If you see my name light up, invite me please. :)

We had a very nice Yahoo chat for a couple of hours, 6-7 people on and off. There was some discussion about the 2006 reunion, among many other topics, such as when our regular chat room will be decorated and ready for us to move in.
Chat is regularly scheduled for Sundays at 5 PM EST.

I'm sorry to have missed you all, but I had something to do today that was very important. My brother's fiance, with the 101st Airborne, is getting ready to head back to Iraq for the second time this Wednesday. My husband, boys, and I drove down to meet her and my brother for lunch before she ships off. I'm going to miss her terribly. Please keep Capt. Allison in your thoughts and prayers. :( :(

Chat Room

Chat Room

Hello All,

I was able to test out the new chat room application today. I think you will all like it.

It may be up and running in time for next weeks chat....

Cross your fingers!

Who's going to bar-tend? Will it be just beer, wine and soda, or mixed drinks too? :D

Jim - how about making a little Chat Vino?

Since I won't be attending the Las Vegas reunion, I do have four bottles of VRcom wine we might as well open for chat.
We're chatting on Yahoo right now. Come and join us.

Chat begins momentarily.
Since the new chandeliers have not yet arrived for the remodeled Chat Room, we'll once again be chatting on Yahoo tonight.
If you'd like to join our chat, send me a message.

Today's Chat

Today's Chat

Let's try to get a big group together on Yahoo today since the Chat room is still down (I think we have exceeded the "few weeks" that we were originally told to expect:eek: ).

If you don't have Yahoo, you have plenty of time left to download before we start. If you haven't joined us before, send a post on this thread today and we'll look for you.

Usual starting time is 5pm Eastern, 4pm Central.:)

Latest posts

Back