Still in The Waiting Room!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digital TV is a MUST, along with high definition. I prefer plazma screens, as they display darker black tones, but you do need to watch out for burn-in.

As for a swimming pool, only if someone else will take it on as their job. We had a pool in our back yard for about 10 years, and I spent more time cleaning it and regulating the chemicals in it than actually swimming in it. The only reason we kept it as long as we did is that my daughter and her two cousins used it almost every day of the summer for many years. After they outgrew it, out it went! I may be the neighborhood "mad scientist" but it is with wires and antennas, not chemicals <g>.

Steve,
I'm glad you're still doing well.
Since I have a tissue valve, and will need a replacement at some point in the future, I will happily maintain the waiting room's swimming pool.:)

Good for you, Steve! There are several of us who will likely be back in the waiting room at some point. If you stick around long enough we can have a waiting room reunion. Up until then, I know the waiting room is in good hands.

Latest posts

Back