St. Jude heart valve is on top of the world

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, she doesn't lead an "active life" so was okay to choose a valve that required Coumadin.:D (I guess I'm a little sarcastic this morning.) Would love to show this to all the doctors who tell patients that if they lead an "active life" they shouldn't take Coumadin.

Wonderful story. St. Jude has to be loving this - as am I.

Mary said:
Now, if someone can enlist them to come help me climb my stairs on a daily basis :eek: . . . . think it's the bovine in me being contrary, Karlynn?:p :p :p

As soon as I can work in my yard all day long without wanting to take a nap - that's when I'll head to Everest.:D

Mary, did they tell you if it came from a cow or a bull?:p :D I'm pretty sure mine is from Willy Wonka's Spare Parts room.:p

Karlynn said:
Mary, did they tell you if it came from a cow or a bull?:p :D I'm pretty sure mine is from Willy Wonka's Spare Parts room

That's where I went wrong!:eek: I should have had a V-8!:p :p

Seriously, ;) I didn't get a choice between a cow or a bull!

But Karlynn, you know men . . . . maybe I got a male counterpart when a she-cow would have given me more vim and vigor!
;) :p :p :D

Mary said:
But Karlynn, you know men . . . . maybe I got a male counterpart when a she-cow would have given me more vim and vigor!
;) :p :p :D

ROFL!!!! I thought the same thing after I hit the "submit" button!! Great minds think alike!!:D

Latest posts

Back