Some Winter Pictures in NW Iowa!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmaceae

Hello all,
Here are some pictures I took a couple days ago while driving our '29 Model A.
I pray everyone has a blessed New Year!

I would be scared to death to take that gem out into the snow.:eek:
How does it handle in those conditions? Very sweet ride.:D

Kevin

Thank you, she actually handles very well in the snow. They made these cars when the roads where not like they are today, they were just mud and ruts. They do not use salt here either because of all the lakes in the area. The only problem is there is no heat in the car so we have to really bundle up!

What a great looking Model A. You kept it in great shape, and cruising around in style.
Thanks for sharing. Miss seeing you around on the vr glad you popped in.
Hope all is going well. God Bless!

My first thought was also to "bring in that baby from the snow"....but we know for a fact that the cold doesn't bother these older cars and they are tough critters.

AMEN!

palm ... very cool pictures ... glad you shared them with us! :)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"So many people have come and gone; their faces fade as the years go by" ... Boston ... 'More Than A Feeling'

Another picture

My first thought when I saw this pic, was WOW, that looks exactly like our "White Sands National Monument" in New Mexico. But instead of the snow, you have the white sands that look just like freshly fallen snow. :)

Beautiful, beautiful, post card pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

My first thought when I saw this pic, was WOW, that looks exactly like our "White Sands National Monument" in New Mexico. But instead of the snow, you have the white sands that look just like freshly fallen snow. :)

Beautiful, beautiful, post card pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

Here's a picture of White Sands in case you've never seen it:

View attachment 7355

Latest posts

Back