Some of you have asked for a new pic of my grandson

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

I took this yesterday while the little man was here. I'm a bit concerned about the 3 bruises on his head myself, but I guess babies do go head first into stuff all the time. Little punk has more teeth then I do now!

Clipboard01a.jpg

He sure looks like a happy baby - and so cute.

Thanks for sharing.

He sure looks like a happy baby - and so cute.

Thanks for sharing.

He's happy so long as daddy is holding him or maybe grandma, but he screams for me anymore. I know I'm ugly and all, but do you think he's picking up on me being an alien?

He's a cutie!
Doubt that he shrinks from your alien life form . . . they all prefer mommy and daddy at this age.;)

He is a real cutie! My nephew always had a bruise or two on his forehead. Seems he led with his forehead, whether he was running into things or falling. I watched him stumble on a curb once and go straight to the ground. He never put his hands out and his forehead took the brunt of his fall. He had a huge goose egg for a few days! The good thing is that one of the most common causes of broken wrists and arms is trying to catch yourself when you fall, so he didn't have to worry about that. My daughter always had bruises on her shins. Unless there are other signs, I think it's mostly a sign of an active baby.

He's happy so long as daddy is holding him or maybe grandma, but he screams for me anymore. I know I'm ugly and all, but do you think he's picking up on me being an alien?
Oh yeah - kids are very aware of aliens. Don't worry you are not alone - babies cry when I pick them up too.

Yes I do enjoy it when he's around. Lyn on the other hand, wants to have her weekends to herself with no one around, so it's often a battle on whether he's here or not. Her and I got into it about the situation. She feels it's more use and abuse by Chris towards us, then being a matter of seeing her grandson. I see her point in some ways, but I'm happy to see the kid at all and really don't care when it is. Sometimes I don't understand the female of the specie.

Wow don't stay small for too long.......great looking boy gonna make the girls all run after him for sure;)....Enjoy him Ross seems like yesterday
we were viewing his newborn pic's.

zipper2(DEB)

We have our first grandchild due in about three weeks we do not know what sex it is. Hope ours is as good looking as yours.

Latest posts

Back