Soccer with mechanical

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PathFinder

Hi guys!

How about playing soccer on the playground next to my house with some friends in the weekends? It is a contact sport, but I believe, when it is just for the fun it is not so dangerous...

I used to play in the local team for a while, before I knew about any heart problems. Now, I am only a great fan, but still very good with the ball.

I also play tennis, but I'm not that interested as I'm on the soccer.

Anyone playing amateur "carbon" soccer? :D

I would be hesitant because the head is used to hit the ball. Is some type of helmet ever used for soccer?

not at all

not at all

I can't even imagine how would I score a goal with my head if I wear a helmet! Not a real sense :) I've been playing soccer since 1994. Then the World Cup was in USA and Bulgaria took the bronze with a 4-th place. :D

So 13 years later, playing soccer all the time, I have never felt any head issues after "kicking" with the head. The only sense is like loosing genious mind :p

Ivo

You may not have had any head issues yet, but remember that after having your valve replacement with a mechanical valve this summer, you will be on Coumadin!!! Using your head could leave you losing more than your genious mind!!:eek: :p

By the way, Ivo, I see that you are online as I write this. It is 9:30 p.m. in Montreal. What the ..... time is it in Bulgaria??!!!

Latest posts

Back