Signing off on Wednesday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anna, I probably missed you, but want to add my best wishes for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery. Godspeed!

See you on the other side

See you on the other side

Best wishes and looking forward to hearing from you on the other side of the hill! Think positive thoughts and always know that your VR family is watching your back.

Hey Anna. :)

It's Monday night here in the Pacific Northwest and since you Aussies are ahead of us and I don't want to get confused and miss you I thought it was time to wish you well.

It's been a long wait for you. I waited 2 years with this lovely group and I remember your being part of it for some of that time. And now, I am rounding the corner to 3 years post op! I know you are ready!!!

So have a lovely and loving time in these next few days. Drink in the warmth of your loved ones and the natural beauty around you and know that those feelings will be there deep within you to pull you through any rough patches you may encounter.

Best wishes for a completely successful journey.

Marguerite

Good Luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope that all your symptoms disappear and that your quality of life is greatly improved after a successful operation!

-Sparklette

Ok... at the risk of this sounding like one of those awful speeches from the Oscars... thank you all again!!! :eek: You have all helped me keep my sanity and hope over the last 5 years (even if I was AWOL for a while!) and for that I am truly grateful.

I can't wait to get back here to tell you what a breeze it was!! :D

And my thoughts and well wishes to my other Dec 10 friends :) Looking forward to catching up again in recovery mode.

Cheers for now,

Anna : )

Dear Anna, so sorry I haven't posted for awhile.
I wish you the very best tomarrow!!
You will do great, and will feel so---- good soon!!!!
This valve replacement is the best thing I've ever done
I feel so good and can do so much more now than
I have been able to in years.
Take care and will pray for your successful surgery
tomarrow! Debbie :)

Dec. 10th is almost here.................

Dec. 10th is almost here.................

but we'll start praying now just for good measure. I can't wait for the two thumbs' up update. Many hugs. Janet

Pvr

Pvr

Anna
I trust all has gone well, did the PVR taking placing at the Flinders medical centre or the Royal Adelaide? Having spent time in the Adelaide hills these are one of best places that I could think of to spend thinking of post VR surgery recovering. :)

All the very best anna...we look forward to hearing the good news of a successful surgery. Take care and don't be a martyr...take the pain meds!
Gentle heart hugs,
Yolanda & chris xoxo

Have always enjoyed your posts...you would have been missed.
Wishing and sending you positive energy and prayer.
'See' you soon-Dina:)

Latest posts

Back