Signing off on Wednesday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbanabba

Just thought I'd let you all know that after this Wedesday (3rd) it's unlikely I'll be back on the forum until after I've had my surgery (just in case my absence was noted :p ).

I've got my pre-admin clinic on Friday and my cousin (who is more like a sister and best friend rolled into one) flying in from interstate to spend some time with me before the PVR. Since we will only have about 4 days to hang out together, I feel it would be very rude of me to spend half my day on the computer (as I'm prone to do :rolleyes: ) and so I've decided that as of Wednesday, I will restrict myself to emails and blog updates.

Again - I didn't want to just "disappear" and I'll be back post-op just as soon as I can. In the meantime, I'll have either my cousin or BF update my progress on my blog while I'm in hospital.

I really appreciate all of the wonderful support and good wishes you have given me so far and feel kind of scummy leaving the party at this stage of the game... but I'm sure you all understand, because that's the kind of people you are :) :)

A : )

Good luck and prayers. Enjoy your time with your cousin and the better time you have the readier you and better attitude you will be for the surgery. Look forward to having you back:)

There's so many great things to look forward to in the next 10 days that I can't help feeling a little excited by it all :rolleyes: It's so very different to how I thought I would be by now, but I'm happy to roll with it! :D

Cheers all,

A : )

Spending time with people who are the most important to you before surgery is a great idea. Good luck with your surgery.

Best of luck Anna. Wishing you a successful surgery and uneventful recovery. Look forward to hearing from you on ''the other side''. ((((HUGS)))) x

Spending time with your cousin/friend/sister sounds like a good idea to me - I cleaned out closets and drawers to get rid of the nervous energy!

Have fun with your cousin. and see you on the other side ....

Latest posts

Back