should i be concerned????

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick update here,ive chosen Regina,the clinic faxed letter
out at 8 am . Havent heard anymore other than they are to call
me and i guess were headed up there then!!!! or not really dont know
when they will call as my dr here has made it urgent and all i can do is wait
as swelling worsens alot and sob is aweful WAIT,WAIT the canadian way no ones in a hurry in canada. If worse happens ill get their by ambulance ,
maybe thats what they are waiting for too,i give up with trying to move
the system its tiring and im tired and im angry and i need to not get angry as this is how it is here.:mad:

zipper2

Hi Zipper2, I just wanted to let you know the health system here in Ireland is exactly like yours by the sound of it....lots and lots of WAITING !!

I just wanted to wish you well and send you prayers that everything goes well for you.

(((HUGS))))

Zipper

Zipper

I wish you the very best.
Why Regina? You could bring yourself here to emergency....its closer.
When they saw me, they kept in for a week and surgery 7 days later.
Just wondering.
Please take care until you get some real answers

I wish you the very best.
Why Regina? You could bring yourself here to emergency....its closer.
When they saw me, they kept in for a week and surgery 7 days later.
Just wondering.
Please take care until you get some real answers

To explain Freddie i've had sooooooooooo much bad experience with past
surgeries in Saskatoon if you go back on my posts,They told me cus i was so
in danger of bleeding that i should go to the states wheres theres better equipment to keep me alive,I was fed 10mg warfarin when they misread 1 mg
after surgery and my organs stopped functioning. Im just leary and my doctor heres suggested to stay away from there to compare he sent two valve replacements there and they both never made it their choice he said and an 83 year old gentleman for avr to Regina is doing fine. My cardiologist in Calgary has left i have to start over anyway and i dont have a surgeon in calgary other than one from regina in 1992 who is now teaching in calgary.
The cardiologist Dr.Garbe is still in Regina i had in 1992 and i liked him and i feel he cant possibly have a surgeon thats aweful as he gave me a great surgeon in 1992 ,ill just go back there to at least who i know and go from there,its a tough decision . im comfortable with the decision and if any change im uncomfortable if time permits then i'll head the Edmonton route.
It's just me ive not had a great deal of confidence in Saskatoon and i've lost two close friends to avr also there this year and now a third just recieved 3 stents and from own experience they told me they had no equipment to keep me alive.... and this was for a cyst in 1996 and yet i think they were afraid i'd sue them for getting me fed too much warfarin after surgery 1mg to 10mg they gave me cus a nurse coulnt see that it said 1 mg. not 10 and fed me the 10mg and being only4 years into my warfarin,i knew at home what color i take and how much,i never paid attention in icu you trust the nurses
to hand out your meds they know at least we put our trust in them ,but they're only human too,i learned the hard way it can happen anywhere at anytime i can double up at home too on a day not paying attention.
basically i want to go where it all started in 1992 Regina's where i had the first surgery and the cardiologists still there and so are my files ....i hope:eek:

zipper2

Latest posts

Back