Shaving

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My electric shaver starting loosing it's charge faster and faster after almost 8 years. I had bought it right after surgery. It died once while I was travelling, so I used the motel's give-away razor. I got nicked a little, but liked the resulting clean shave. After that I could not bring myself to spend the money on another electric. These new 4-blade razors are wonderful. I love the clean shave - forgotten what is was like. I shave in all directions - against the grain - as smooth as a baby's bottom. Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeet! In the last several months, I think I've nicked myself a couple of times. Once I had to "wear" tp for about 5 minutes. No big deal.

I have these cheapo generic razors that rip the crap out of my face. Wife was calling me scabbie for a week, but I certainly didn't bleed to death.

Even if you did cut yourself, your not going to "bleed to death". I've cut my self a couple of time shaving i barley notice that i bleed anymore than before i was on warfarin. I even cut the tip of my finger while cutting fish with a fillet knife. I thought i really thought i was in trouble but the bleeding stop when i wrapped it properly.

mech valve-april.08

Latest posts

Back