Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stats again

Stats again

4,011...replies 221....Congrats to N.C. Cutie for starting the longest, continuing (Not a day missed) thread ever started on VR. :D :D :D :D AND..the winner for top posts...drum roll :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Our own..Ross. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Would hate to see it die out..so, here's a question? Do you guys get turned on looking at ALL the beautiful women on VR???Mark's legs today..posted this morning..sure raised my heartbeat.. :D :D :D :D :D Bonnie

*raises eyebrow*

*notices Bonnie's loaded question*

*covers mouth quickly*

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Yes, I realize that sounds all too familiar....

LOL!

*reviews other new posts*

I suppose I shoulda clarified a bit more.

*points to Bryan's post*

What he said.

I was _thinking_ about it...obviously not able to do anything about it. Tho, I suppose I shoulda obtained that nurse's phone#....

*bangs head on computer desk*

Ah, well...the right one will come along sometime.

Yeah...and when she does...she's going to have some fun like she has never had before ;). All this pent up energy...I tell ya...lol ;).

*rolls eyes*

tobagotwo said:
I think she's really still extremely concerned that I will hurt myself in some dire way during the process, even though I haven't damaged myself yet. ....Any thoughts how to help a spouse know that she's not being negligent recovery-wise when she sends hubby on a little trip to cloud nine during his recovery phase?
Just think STARFISH!!!! heh heh

Blanche, petal, sounds like your hubby needs a good slap upside the head! Cheeky bugger!!!!

Cort,
I keep tellin' ya - you've got to book yourself a trip Down Under (..to Australia, that is :D ..). I've got plenty of single friends looking for "Mr Right".... and even a couple who would be happy with "Mr Right-Now"!! ;) ;)

Cheers
A : )

Every five minutes?!

Every five minutes?!

Even in the hospital, I only thought about sex once a day. :D Every morning my gorgeous heart surgeon would come by my room to admire his handy work. :p

If my husband or children ever read this........... I'M KIDDING!!! :eek: :D

Abbanabba said:
Cort,
I keep tellin' ya - you've got to book yourself a trip Down Under (..to Australia, that is :D ..). I've got plenty of single friends looking for "Mr Right".... and even a couple who would be happy with "Mr Right-Now"!! ;) ;)

*ponders*

Ya know....I may just have to do that ;). Course, you could always tell your single friends to come visit Chicagoland :).

*sighs*

If only it were that easy............

Cort, "Mr Road Trip"/"The Uniter", 30swm w/pig valve & pacemaker
member & newsletter editor, Faith COB = http://www.faithcob.org
"Mr MC"'s Family...& train & models = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
K's BL = http://forums.demonsoftware.com/index.php?showforum=15
Spotting MCs = http://www.chevyasylum.com/mcspotter/main.html
MC's Future = http://www.projectmonte.com/petition/

After surgery I had a couple of good looking nurses and when one left the room my wife grabbed ahold of my catheter and told me I could look but not to touch! :p
Take Care

fyrfytr said:
After surgery I had a couple of good looking nurses and when one left the room my wife grabbed ahold of my catheter and told me I could look but not to touch! :p
Take Care

Now that's a woman who knows how to take matters into her own hands! ;) Sue

Girls Down Under

Girls Down Under

Anna
If your friends are as beautiful as you I might have to come over for a visit too
:)

Girls Down Under

Girls Down Under

And how could any girl refuse such a handsome face like mine.
Just look at my photo
:eek:

Stud Muffins

Stud Muffins

Anna,
Your a darlin
And i combed my hair before that photo too :D

Chick magnet

Chick magnet

I think you look more like a chick magnet by the looks of the picture. Sex was not on my mind at all in the hospital or until I started feeling better. My husband was afraid that I would break or get hurt ,

My husband would say that sex wasn't on my mind after surgery...12 years after surgery. :p But then I've found that men have selective amnesia. 5 minutes afterwards he's talking about how he can't remember the last time.... After 23 years, I just walk away. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start a thread on ROMANCE after surgery. That would probably have the record for the least number of posts and views. :D And NO - taking your sox off isn't romance.

(Except he just booked our airfare to Paris next month. So I'd better not complain. Woo hoo!!!!)

longest thread in history

longest thread in history

Don't some of the medications have side effects that have to do with your desire? That is what it says on the paper you get with the medicine. I would assume that most people are just afraid of hurting themselves. For women only, menopause doesn't help either.Yuck. yuck, yuck. :p

just returned from my date - our last one was 19 yrs 25 days ago (but who's counting). Back then we were............close.

we picked up right where we left off- we talked about old times, then about our doctors, our medicines, our operations, our illnesses and then

******Attention: The editors have viewed the material in this thread and reached the conclusion that the content is unsuitable for all readers, therefore it is herewith censored.

and then he brought me home, several days later, to my son's front door. We might do it again in 19 yrs and 25 days (but who's counting).

We are still...................close!

:cool: :cool:Hennyslee, I don't think I can quite congratulate you but I sure can't scold your either. It is so nice to hear from you again and know things are humming along. :)

Karlynn said:
My husband would say that sex wasn't on my mind after surgery...12 years after surgery. :p But then I've found that men have selective amnesia. 5 minutes afterwards he's talking about how he can't remember the last time.... After 23 years, I just walk away. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start a thread on ROMANCE after surgery. That would probably have the record for the least number of posts and views. :D And NO - taking your sox off isn't romance.

(Except he just booked our airfare to Paris next month. So I'd better not complain. Woo hoo!!!!)
Glenn get in here and defend yourself man! That Vicious she-beast of yours is ragging us guys. Perhaps you should spank her more often? :D

Abbanabba said:
Just think STARFISH!!!! heh heh :)

Starfish, eh? Hmmm. New reading material?

Star-Crossed Love A deep-sea how-to for the adventurous pentapod

Armitage Multilimbed simultaneous massage in the art of lovemaking

Then We Ate Clams A love story

The Erotic Echinoderm A gentleman?s book of arm-wrestling techniques

When the Coral Calls Understanding ourselves when the spring surges arrive

Echino Exotica Forbidden positions from the Wheel of Five

And Then There Were Four How one starfish learns that size, and even an entirely missing limb doesn?t count in true love ? and it grows back!

A Call to Arms Love in the rough surf

Asteroidea Sutra How foreign starfish do it, complete with revolting illustrations

Armoire The art of self-love

Sex and Success in Starfish Society How to get a leg up

I?m Pisaster, You?re Dermasterias Walking through life together, arm in arm in arm in arm in arm

Under the Brittle Stars True Crown-of-Thorns romance in the crowded coral

Armageddon What to do when you can't perform

Last edited:
Back