Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hensylee said:
Now, if we can just fix Cort up.....

*gives hensylee a high-5*

Amen, sister ;). Preach it! LOL!

*pauses...to dream*

Yeah, that'd certainly be nice....

Ah, well....one day......

right?

Harpoon said:
I gotta say though, the honeymoon we had a few month after that was a VERY cool experience on all kinds of levels...I'm still amazed that I had no trouble at all pushing her in her chair...up and down steep hills a few times a day while we were in Niagara Falls, Ont...;)

Sounds like your hormones were doing the pushing for you.

There is something about a honeymoon-type experience that lets us fly without limits on ethereal, shining wings woven from pure endorphins.

"Look, he comes, leaping upon the mountains, bounding over the hills. My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag." (The Song of Solomon, Song of Songs II)

dwfreck said:
Karlynn,

I can assure you that I DID NOT think about sex AT ALL during the entire 5 days I was in the hospital.

I did, actually telling my wife I was horney was my way of telling her I was going to be OK. This was still in the ICU. She laughed and said she knew I would be fine.....then she told my mom what I said. And I got the Benjamin James.....from my mom. What can you say about moms, I'll always be her baby.

I also had the cute nurse and schwing was in my vocabulary..........but then again, as Karlynn said, I am a guy and we are all mostly alike.

Ben

Ben Smith said:
I did, actually telling my wife I was horney was my way of telling her I was going to be OK. This was still in the ICU. She laughed and said she knew I would be fine.....then she told my mom what I said. And I got the Benjamin James.....from my mom. What can you say about moms, I'll always be her baby.

I also had the cute nurse and schwing was in my vocabulary..........but then again, as Karlynn said, I am a guy and we are all mostly alike.

Ben

BENJAMIN JAMES! Yup, most guys are like that, but IN THE ICU???????? I had a cute echo tech last time...man, was he HOT! Just my way of telling you...I understand!

Don't ask me how I missed this thread..................must be because I was away on vacation...............my favorite topic too ;) ....................what ever happened to NC cutie? Did you all scare her away?

Gisele,

I think NC-Cutie was a fraud; but then I may just be jealous because she (?) started the most popular thread ever. :eek:

Raverlaw........

Raverlaw........

All ya gotta do is mention sex..............and all heads turn............. ;)

Ann, if she is still catching up that is some fun she is having with her new valve..............testing the limits, eh? :D :D

Sex thread

Sex thread

Is this the longest thread ever? Boy she sure knew how to push some buttons or whatever. I really don't think we discussed sex before I went home with the Dr. I know that I didn't think about it much since I felt so lousy. Men are different I guess cause it is a man thing. This is not to say that women don't think the same way but it is not the cure for everything. Have a nice weekend everyone. Have our 6 yrs. old identicals overnight tonight. Pick them up after work and go get some movies. We watch movies in Grandma's room and eat junk food. It is really fun. Their older sister has her 8th grade graduation party tonight and my daughter has to chaperone. Should be interesting, a lot of hormones at that age.(Sex again) ;)

Gisele said:
Don't ask me how I missed this thread..................must be because I was away on vacation...............my favorite topic too ;) ....................what ever happened to NC cutie? Did you all scare her away?
Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago

I can't get it to play

I can't get it to play

Ross,
I can only get about 2 seconds of audio on the link. Any suggestions?
Mary

Mary said:
Ross,
I can only get about 2 seconds of audio on the link. Any suggestions?
Mary
There is only 4 seconds to it. You could let it play one time then click play again, but to save you the hassle he says, "Bye bye goofy woman, I've enjoyed throwing you to the ground repeatedly."

Ross said:
Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago

Uh....is that a good or bad thing? ;).

On the one hand...that could mean that she, like Janie noted, is practicing.

On the other hand...huh...at least that would indicate some activity recently........

;)

Please answer this one, Ross

Please answer this one, Ross

Sue,
I know, I know, I'm just dumb. But what is the B and D Ross might be into? I'm hoping you will make Ross answer, since he might be into it! So. . .
Come on, Ross, fess up or at least translate. It sounds very interesting!
Mary

Mary,
B and D-that would be Bondage and Discipline. You know, leather and chains and such. As soon as I heard that little audio Ross posted, I immediately became suspicious that that tail he sports could also be used as a whip! ;)
Sue

Latest posts

Back