Sad news for my family.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlynn ~ I am so very sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Dawn-Marie

Karlynn i'm sorry to read this....codolences and alot of prayer((HUGS))

zipper2 DEB

Karlynn, I was so saddened to read this. Please know that I am keeping you and your son and daughter-in-law in my thoughts and prayers. We lost our first set of twins (boys) in the middle of my sixth month. We were devastated. Then came OHS and then our daughter and our second set of twin boys (very healthy) were born. God does work in mysterious ways. It's so hard to understand. Like you said, the head understands a little sooner than the heart. Just know that I care. LINDA

what a terrible loss - my thoughts go out to you and yours. They sound as if they are handling this relatively well, and realise that their heads are far ahead of their hearts at this moment. You must be proud of them for that.

This is froggos wife Kathy. We are both so sad to hear of your familys loss. Those dear little things are so precious. Make sure you all make time to grieve. I know from experience that the whole family has made that little baby a real part of their family and their hearts. Take time to really cry for the what ifs and loss that you have all had. Try not to punch the people who say you are only young you can try again soon. Above all be very gentle with the mum and dad as theirs is a huge loss. I will keep you all in my prayers. I think they are lucky to have you to help them at this time.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it".
Helen Keller

Dear Karlynn, I am so sorry too. Sending a hug to one of my favorite grannies. Brian

So sad to hear,and as I have also experienced, I know there is not much to
say that may help except that I have you and your family in my thoughts
and prayers - Dina

I spoke to my son a while ago as they were driving to the hospital for the procedure. I told him how so many people were thinking and praying for them and he expressed his deep appreciation. I told him that these were the hardest days and it will get better as they move on. His insurance pays for chromosomal testing, so they may have an answer as to why this occurred. And then again, they may not. My DIL said that when she had the ultrasound a few weeks ago, they mentioned that the heart rate was a bit slow, but weren't alarmed by it because she had such a normal pregnancy with Avery. I'm thinking that maybe the little heart just wasn't developing as it should.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. It really is such a gift to us.

Karlynn, I had to sign in to extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I know with your love and strong support, your son and dil will get through this. Prayers to all of you.
Phyllis

I'm so very sorry, Karlynn. I know how hard this is...it happened to me in between the births of my two boys--also at the end of my first trimester. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Karlynn,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest condolences. Hugs and prayers to you and you're family.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I lost a baby boy at 3 months old from crib death and it is something you never forget. I was lucky enough to bring home another baby boy one year later. I hope, after a time, they will try again, and god will bless them like he did myself and my husband. It is just so surreal at this time. Please give your childern my sympathy. It is so hard to watch your childern suffer.
Sharon

My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. One time in high school, Derek said "Gee, I wonder if I would have had an older brother or an older sister." I told him that he wouldn't be here if that baby had survived because I still would have been pregnant at the time we conceived him. I gently reminded him of that last night.

Its so true,there is never any way to question why,or say what if.
I am so sorry for you and your family,many blessings to you-Dina

Latest posts

Back